Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: Seahawks @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

Man, I am really, really, really missing not being there today. Last couple of games convinced myself I was okay not being there cause of the weather.  It was a self lie, but I could talk myself into it. 

Not today. 

Long story, but course not open till 9’this morning. Good things is we got first tracks, getting a cart for first time in months.. should be done by noon. 

will be checking here and Twitter for inactives. etc. 

• Like 2

Walter Buffalo

The Russell Wilson Band live is a can't miss show.

Just hope the Josh Allen band can match their tempo.

....and the Bills defense is less off key than theirs.

Edited by Walter Buffalo
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Will have it on the radio on way home from granddaughters 

Better man than me. I would have either left at 5 am to be home in time, or outstay my welcome and go home on Monday! 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, I am really, really, really missing not being there today. Last couple of games convinced myself I was okay not being there cause of the weather.  It was a self lie, but I could talk myself into it. 

Not today. 

Long story, but course not open till 9’this morning. Good things is we got first tracks, getting a cart for first time in months.. should be done by noon. 

will be checking here and Twitter for inactives. etc. 

Gonna be slow greens, at least the front 9.

I think this will be a close game. The Seahawks do not play well traveling for a 1pm East Coast game. The Bills have to sjore up the underneath coverage on 3rd and 4th receivers.

I really don't care about the bills anymore. Hopefully I will care again, but as of right now, I find it hard to believe in anything, much less football. OK, flame away if you want.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Westside said:

I really don't care about the bills anymore. Hopefully I will care again, but as of right now, I find it hard to believe in anything, much less football. OK, flame away if you want.

Find distractions.

Football is one.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

39 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Better man than me. I would have either left at 5 am to be home in time, or outstay my welcome and go home on Monday! 

If we stayed it is on TV here. 

got to much to do tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Hang in there.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, snafu said:

Find distractions.

Football is one.

That is how I am looking at it.

For the first time in my life, I binge-watched something the last two days because the election stuff was making me nuts (Agent Carter).  Now I feel like I have joined the 21st century! #bingewatchingisfun

This will be the last stadium Wilson has not played in as per their forum.

Threw a plug in for billsfans.com while there

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Buffalo Bills

https://seahawks.net/posting.php?mode=quote&f=2&p=2481574

[quote="BlueThunder"][quote="Niagara"][quote="TypeSly"][quote="sdog1981"]
Not that it's even close, but the Bills are my second favorite team... with the second best uni's and logo. Not even being a homer, many of my (non-Seahawks fans) friends, agree that Seattle has the best uni's and definitely the best helmets in the NFL.[/quote][/quote]
https://www.billsfans.com/forums/

The Bills colors of red white and blue are the country's national colors, and by far the best.[/quote]

Thanks for the link Niagara. Adding to my list. But the Seahawks have the coolest uni's in the league. By far. Sorry. LOL[/quote]

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

21 minutes ago, Ann said:

That is how I am looking at it.

For the first time in my life, I binge-watched something the last two days because the election stuff was making me nuts (Agent Carter).  Now I feel like I have joined the 21st century! #bingewatchingisfun

I am swearing off the news. It is all fixed. Will never look upon the country quite the same. Deep state is real. Too many stupid people. Hopeless.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1