Ravens

Packers

Saints

Bills

Seahawks

Buccaneers

Titans

Cardinals

Read the list again, and think of the starting QB.   HOF, HOG, Lamar, HOF, HOF, Josh, HOF, HOF, Tannehill, Murray.  

No QB, now way can you climb to the top.  

• Like 7
  • Cheers 1

Whaddya mean?  Look at all the success the Bills had between Kelly and now!  Oh....wait.....

Yeah, frustrating to think of all those years the Bills had QB as a 3d rate priority.

Welcome @Shaw66. One of my favorite posters from ATOP. Glad you're here.

By the way...not sure about that Bucs quarterback these days. Three picks the other night. Yeesh. Couldn't happen to a better quarterback. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Welcome @Shaw66. One of my favorite posters from ATOP. Glad you're here.

By the way...not sure about that Bucs quarterback these days. Three picks the other night. Yeesh. Couldn't happen to a better quarterback. 

Yeah, the Bucs QB.  It was fun watching him try to succeed in the real world.  The announcers said it best - you have a guy like Marsha, number 1 priority above all else is protect him.  Bucs didn't do that at all, and Marsha blew up. 

Also, the guy who amazes me is Flacco.   Looked like a legitimate star winning the Super Bowl, and he's gotten worse and worse.   Against the *Patriots, he looked like a rookie on a bad day.  Horrible.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Yeah, the Bucs QB.  It was fun watching him try to succeed in the real world.  The announcers said it best - you have a guy like Marsha, number 1 priority above all else is protect him.  Bucs didn't do that at all, and Marsha blew up. 

Also, the guy who amazes me is Flacco.   Looked like a legitimate star winning the Super Bowl, and he's gotten worse and worse.   Against the **Patriots, he looked like a rookie on a bad day.  Horrible.  

The thing I like about Flacco right now is he gives the Jets their best chance to win. Gore and Perine did a nice job getting him to third and short, and Flacco can do the rest. And they don't need to win a lot. Just a couple of games. Chargers are up next, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Jets knock them off followed by the firing of Anthony Lynn.

On the other hand, I say that because I don't want the Jets getting Trevor Lawrence while simultaneously realizing that as long as they keep Gase around (which we're repeatedly told is the case), then does it really matter WHO they draft?

• Like 1