Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 15, 2020; Week 10

Ann

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Eagles went for 2 instead of keeping it a 3 point defecit by kicking the extra point. 

Didnt make it. Now down 4. 

Yeah, head scratching especially after getting 2 last time to pull within 3.   Unless the kicker is hurt?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Yeah, head scratching especially after getting 2 last time to pull within 3.   Unless the kicker is hurt?

The announcers were saying that they go for 2 48% of the time.

• Like 1

Wow, Doug Petersen is a moron.  

He’s like any Bills coach during the drought years.

2nd and long deep in his zone he puts Hurts at QB and Giants drop him for a 3 yard loss, then Wentz goes back in to throw a 1 yard pass.  Punt. 

The only person in the NFL who can contain Deshaun Watson is Romeo Crennel.  How that dude got even an interim HC tag is beyond me - unless the ownership was thinking "let's waste another season and start rebuilding."

Now the Giants have a perfect opportunity to step on Eagles’ neck. 

...but settle for 3. TD run by Jones negated by a holding call.

Edited by snafu

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The only person in the NFL who can contain Deshaun Watson is Romeo Crennel.  How that dude got even an interim HC tag is beyond me - unless the ownership was thinking "let's waste another season and start rebuilding."

I take it you missed the pregame speculation that Texans are looking to extend Romeo beyond interim

10 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I take it you missed the pregame speculation that Texans are looking to extend Romeo beyond interim

I rarely watch the pregame shows...even less likely when it's an afternoon game.  Color me less than surprised that an organization that traded one of the best WRs in football for a broken down, unproductive running back with a nearly $12M cap hit would entertain retaining yet another dinosaur HC after firing same.

D.Watson was  a guy I desperately wanted the BILLS to draft because he flat out just balls.  I'm happy we ended up with JA but how you dont surround that dude with grade A talent and an offensive-minded coaching staff is just beyond comprehension. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bdutton said:

Wentz has looked terrible.  Multiple fumbled snaps.  Bad passes.  Poor decision making.  

He's bad. Really bad. Feel for the eagles. He's a latter day Rob Johnson.

7 hours ago, GG1 said:

Can't believe they're playing   This is one hell of a rain band.  Came through NJ 3 hrs ago and was intense.  

No kidding. Felt like gilligan's island.

On 11/11/2020 at 12:42 PM, Ann said:

Rooting for:

● Baltimore @ New England - I hate to say it, but the Bills should want NE to win this one. :yuck: Seeding later.

Patriots 23, Ravens 17 :jaw: