Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dion Dawkins

Ann

On 7/13/2023 at 11:19 PM, Ninety-4 said:

He doesn't have to worry about a defender gaining leverage around his mid-section.  

He’ll no. He might eat that guy with a simple flex or two of them lips. It’s been done before. 

• Wow 1

17 hours ago, Nanker said:

He’ll no. He might eat that guy with a simple flex or two of them lips. It’s been done before. 

That is a scary animal.

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Indeed. Their saliva is poisonous and can probably kill a person. @Crap Throwing Clavin can verify or correct this factoid. 

It's oddly uncertain.  Biologists who study Komodo Dragons can't agree on whether they have venom or not, or just "venom-like proteins that are used for other purposes."  The latter seeming like a fine bit of hair-splitting to me.  I think if they have the proteins, they have venom, regardless of other uses.  But researchers don't even seem as sure about that much.

The research is all pretty recent, in the past 10-15 years or so.  At this point, they can't even agree if the animal's bite is septic or not, which was the theory I recall some 30 years ago.

• O Rly 1

• 3 weeks later...

Offensive Tackle Dion Dawkins addressed the media following Training Camp practice on Tuesday, August 1st. Topics include: the competitive nature of practice, excitement for the Return Of The Blue & Red Game, and early impressions of O'Cyrus Torrence and Dalton Kincaid.

Dion Dawkins: "Mind, Body, and Soul" | Buffalo Bills

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2023 at 4:02 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I "venom-like proteins that are used for other purposes." 

is this similar to the spike proteins used in the covid jab?

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

is this similar to the spike proteins used in the covid jab?

No, because it's not completely idiotic.  :classic_wacko:

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...