Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: BILLS @ Cardinals GAME THREAD

Foxx

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yep, so many people thought our run game was going to dominate this year, but it certainly hasn’t been good at all. 

Losing Morse and having to move Feliciano has really, really hurt the running game.

• Like 1

Just now, Chandemonium said:

I hope you’re right. I’m not worried about Josh, I’m worried about the D keeping it close enough for him to engineer a comeback. 

Also worried that AZ has effectively taken away what was working in the first half for Josh & Co, and there is no running game.  Considering the defense is now running on fumes, they are in serious trouble.

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Yep, so many people thought our run game was going to dominate this year, but it certainly hasn’t been good at all. 

We need a number 1 back

• Like 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Losing Morse and having to move Feliciano has really, really hurt the running game.

Im not sold on our running backs at all. 

• Like 1

Just now, bdutton said:

Replay doesn't show evidence of it hitting the ground.  INT.

Yup, they would have called that a catch. Should be an int. 

Just now, snafu said:

Im not sold on our running backs at all. 

There is nothing wrong with the backs.  Defenses are regularly winning the battle upfront against our running game.  There just aren't holes.  There were holes in the *Patriots' game and we ran for almost 200 yards.

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, GG1 said:

I want to punch Ion Eagle.  Pronounce your name properly you prick

I’ve been working on technology which will allow the user to punch people through the internet.

I’m going to be a kazillionaire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 1

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Also worried that AZ has effectively taken away what was working in the first half for Josh & Co, and there is no running game.  Considering the defense is now running on fumes, they are in serious trouble.

I’m at the point where I don't even know why we bother running the ball. Not running until we were up by 21 worked fine last week. 

Edited by Chandemonium
  • Like 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I’ve been working on technology which will allow the user to punch people through the internet.

Sign me up!

• Haha 1

We're going to have to rename money to "the TYTT".

• Haha 2

I’d volunteer to get punched for a 5% share. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is CBS running ANY series this year that isn't over-the-top woke?  

I finally caught one about the sassy, black judge.   Wow does that look like good TV.  DVR is set!!!!

• Haha 1