Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Games Balls Week 12

Ann

12 minutes ago, Joe said:

And Ed was the idiot.

That personal foul penalty, even watching it on replay I thought it was on Tre. 🤷‍♀️  I will need to rewatch again. Maybe wear some glasses (I'll borrow hubby's).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

That personal foul penalty, even watching it on replay I thought it was on Tre. 🤷‍♀️  I will need to rewatch again. Maybe wear some glasses (I'll borrow hubby's).

If Tre made that tackle in the pocket( it would have been on him.  Once he leaves the pocket, the QB becomes a runner, even if they don’t cross the line of scrimmage.  

With that being said, I don’t think the Oliver foil should have counted either, due to the same rule.  In fairness, I haven’t watched it again 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ann said:

I think they got Ed because he was the 2nd guy in a hi-low situation. Even though it’s technically going low on the qb a lot of times it seems like they let those shoestring attempts from behind go, but when Ed came in high at the same time they threw the flag, even though it wasn’t a hit to the head.

• Like 1

The fourth quarter sloppiness distracted from what was one of the most complete games they've played this year.

Defense: everyone;  especially Klein and Tre, but as a group it was probably their best effort of the season.

Running game:  esp Morse, Mongo, Singletary and Moss

Special Teams:  Bass, Bojo, Roberts & entire ST group was pretty much flawless.

Passing game:  Josh & Co not great today, but moved the ball when they needed to.

Coaching:  Anthony Lynn was key to the Bills success today.

• Like 1

Our secondary.  We held Keenan Allen and Mike Williams to just 66 yards combined.  They had to rely on dump offs to Eckler and they only were able to get 17 points out of it even with three takeaways. 

• Like 2