Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 6: Chiefs @ Bills - Currently Scheduled for Monday 10/19 at 5PM Eastern

Hedge

Thanks to Tennessee's inability to control their teams COVID outbreak, the Bills will now host the Chiefs at 5PM Eastern on Monday, 10/19.

Kansas City will be entering the game coming off their first loss of the season to the Raiders.

At some point, the Bills will perhaps conclude their own Week #5...

Edited by Hedge
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Monday, October 19, 2020.

@Hedge

Shhhhh, don't tell the Chiefs.

I think the last 2 weeks showed vulnerabilities on both the Chiefs offense and their defense. 

They also lost two important offensive pieces in Osemele and Watkins.

Man, i just wish we could have had a large, loud Bills crowd there,

But Governor Andy won't let NYS have crowds well into next year (if then)

(Warning: political content  😄 )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Twitter is going up and down right now... 

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1316822611058450434

report.JPG

Zack Moss full? Beginning to think McD and Bean were lighting that infamous fire under the running team. If so, lets hope it worked.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Dolphinflavoredtuna
4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Zack Moss full? Beginning to think McD and Bean were lighting that infamous fire under the running team. If so, lets hope it worked.

I’d agree except Toe injuries are really tricky for backs that rely on physicality, like Moss.  You think of planting and pivoting as a blocker, cutting and sustaining impact when you lower your pad.  All of it effects those pesky ligaments in the toe.  It’s awful.  But I’ll say Singletary has absolutely found his way into McD’s doghouse, so I expect to see a LOT of Moss.  In TC, it was the fumbles.  Now, it’s his blocking and following his blocks.  He’s such a great kid, but he relied too much on his shiftiness in college and unfortunately, he lacks the speed to beat NFL talent while trying to improvise constantly.  I kept screaming Tuesday “Hit the hole, Motor!!!”.  My poor dog vacated the living room more than once (poor girl).  

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

The Chiefs are trying to pull a Pats***. Take it nice and easy early in the year and then coast to 11-5 or 12-4 on the back of superior coaching and talent while the rest of the league is more tired. 

The Bills have a good shot at winning this game if the defense shows up for a couple drives. Mahomes is Mahomes, he’ll get his fair share. But if you can play decent coverage and hit him a few times he starts showing that he’s a mortal like any other NFL qb. The chiefs really like their long-developing plays and taking the top off the defense so getting in Mahomes face and not letting him extend the play gives you a chance at some stops. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, DFT said:

I’d agree except Toe injuries are really tricky for backs that rely on physicality, like Moss.  You think of planting and pivoting as a blocker, cutting and sustaining impact when you lower your pad.  All of it effects those pesky ligaments in the toe.  It’s awful.  But I’ll say Singletary has absolutely found his way into McD’s doghouse, so I expect to see a LOT of Moss.  In TC, it was the fumbles.  Now, it’s his blocking and following his blocks.  He’s such a great kid, but he relied too much on his shiftiness in college and unfortunately, he lacks the speed to beat NFL talent while trying to improvise constantly.  I kept screaming Tuesday “Hit the hole, Motor!!!”.  My poor dog vacated the living room more than once (poor girl).  

You can remove the "except" we agree. I was asking if Moss was full go yet. And yes, I do think Devin is missing his fire and this "stunt" of being included in the Bell sweepstakes may be just what he needs to light that fire. We  shall see.

• Cheers 1