Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 14: Bills vs Steelers Sunday Night Football!

Ann

On 12/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, GG1 said:

They definitely need to keep Mongo given his role on the team and ability to play 3 positions.  That was the reason that Beane gave for cutting Spain.   Winters will not be back next year.  Morse is as good as gone.   Wonder if Harrison will get a call up if they clinch the division early.

Absolutely! Who else would rock Beasley if he's not here? 

I don't know where to put this... it was funny. There used to be a "Buffalo" farm in the southtowns, but I think it is long gone.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ann said:

I don't know where to put this... it was funny. There used to be a "Buffalo" farm in the southtowns, but I think it is long gone.

Yeah, I think that previous bison farm closed, but the Seneca nation has brought a herd in down here at Salamanca.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I see we're going with the all red look this Sunday because I guess the blue on white is too perfect.

Yep. Just hope they don’t go to sleep early wearing those pajamas. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I genuinely believe the key here is to score early and often, and force the Steelers to abandon the run game. I like Ben, but lately it looks like everything he throws is underneath. 

Of course, we need to see the Bills that played the Niners, not the Bills who played the Chargers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I genuinely believe the key here is to score early and often, and force the Steelers to abandon the run game. I like Ben, but lately it looks like everything he throws is underneath. 

Of course, we need to see the Bills that played the Niners, not the Bills who played the Chargers. 

The wind will be a good test of Ben's arm strength.  Could it possibly be in decline?  The game plan on defense should be similar to SF.  Make him prove that he can throw it down the field by taking away the short stuff.

Edited by Doc Brown

54 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The wind will be a good test of Ben's arm strength.  Could it possibly be in decline?  The game plan on defense should be similar to SF.  Make him prove that he can throw it down the field by taking away the short stuff.

Is the wind expected to be a big factor? I just looked at the forecast and from 8-11PM it looks like they’re only calling for 7-9mph. That doesn’t seem too bad.