Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 14: Steelers @ BILLS GAME THREAD

Foxx

That's a hell of a drive. Allen's biggest weakness is holding the ball too long. They took that away and he marched right down the field and into the end zone.

He's the real deal.

• Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I love the playoff scenario board guy acting like it's election night and he's explaining where all the dead Biden voters are coming from.

NBC political correspondent Steve Kornacki will join the Football Night in America team at 7 p.m. ET. The show leads into the 8:20 p.m. kickoff of SNF, and then Koranacki will make a second appearance during the halftime segment.

Kornacki gained acclaim on election night and the following days as he offered a breakdown of state-by-state results. He went nearly two full days without sleep as the marathon continued and people loved it. Two weeks later, People named him one of its annual “Sexiest Men Alive.” When that happens, the network is going to do whatever it can to take advantage of the publicity.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/nfl/2020/12/6/22157407/steve-kornacki-sunday-night-football-pre-game-show-nbc-presidential-election-2020-playoff-picture

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Ugh. Hate to see Taron go down. 

Also, feels like we will be getting our hands on a James Conner football tonight. 

Perhaps he got kicked in the cup. Did not see the injury because we had to go to yet another commercial

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

How else are you going to know which NBC shows you're not going to watch?

Exactly. I can't tell you the last time I watched a TV series. Oh wait, I can. The last season of Bosch.