Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 15: BILLS vs. Broncos GAME THREAD

Foxx

Just now, whatdrought said:

The way I read Murph's tweet is that the record stands at 13, so we've tied it and need one more to surpass it? 

Tell Murphy Kumerow doesn't play for GB anymore.

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

Tell Murphy Kumerow doesn't play for GB anymore.

He tweeted this before the game. So Kumerow is number 13, tying the record. 

• Like 1

So a muffed punt and a b.s. call that required a week’s worth of mail in ballots to come up with keeps them in the game.  This is pissing me off.

Ok, back to the roughing the passer. Not as upset about the flag as I am how long the flag took. They were lined up to make the next play. What is that all about

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Ok, back to the roughing the passer. Not as upset about the flag as I am how long the flag took. They were lined up to make the next play. What is that all about

Apparently calls now come from big brother up in the press box.

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Exactly. Communicating with HQ via radio as they are watching the game on TV and then being told to throw the flag is extremely frustrating. If the refs on the field call it in real time, thats fine. 

• Like 2