Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 15: BILLS vs Broncos : The Aftermath

Ann

Game Balls:

McDermott and his staff -- remember all the asshats ATOP who ridiculed "the process" and screamed for a house cleaning after the 47-3 game against Baltimore (and every other loss)?  Well, today is a big milestone in "the process".   Where's the COTY buzz?

Allen -- duh.   Ho hum....he dominates again.  Where's the MVP buzz?

OL -- most underappreciated group on the team;  they get an A in pass protection this season.  And the run blocking keeps getting better.

Diggs -- said it last week, but bares repeating.  Best football player in a Bills uniform in 25 years.

Tre/secondary -- when was the last time a WR was wide open against the Bills?  You better have a very good QB to beat this secondary.  They have been terrific.

Moss -- good, tough runner and he's getting better.

Beasley -- the kind a pro I've been sick of seeing other teams go out and get for years.  Makes key plays in every game.

Notre Dame & Brian Kelly -- for predictably coming up empty today and allowing me to just watch and enjoy the entire Bills game without the hassle of clicking back and forth.

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

Diggs deserves a few of those plays.  Like all WRs he wants a 70 yard TD but he's willing to take a beating over and over again to move the team downfield 8 yards at a time.  That's what's been so impressive about the offensive this season.  After they ran wild the first few weeks and opponents responded by clamping down on deeper routes, they adjusted and have had the discipline and execution to matriculate the ball down the field time and again.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Koko said:

Admittedly, I was yelling at him to go down with the way he was carrying the ball. I saw nothing but bad things happening with him holding it out.

I'll take the TD, though.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bad+things+commercial&&view=detail&mid=7DAF088196008BFD11357DAF088196008BFD1135&rvsmid=4048B2A5EF5AF7CF2DE34048B2A5EF5AF7CF2DE3&FORM=VDQVAP

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Game Balls:

McDermott and his staff -- remember all the asshats ATOP who ridiculed "the process" and screamed for a house cleaning after the 47-3 game against Baltimore (and every other loss)?  Well, today is a big milestone in "the process".   Where's the COTY buzz?

McDermott only knows defense. 

Allen -- duh.   Ho hum....he dominates again.  Where's the MVP buzz?
Wrong Josh, can't throw for 300 yards.

OL -- most underappreciated group on the team;  they get an A in pass protection this season.  And the run blocking keeps getting better.
Beane will never find a right tackle. Carolina are you kidding me.

Diggs -- said it last week, but bares repeating.  Best football player in a Bills uniform in 25 years.

We traded 2 firsts for that guy.

Tre/secondary -- when was the last time a WR was wide open against the Bills?  You better have a very good QB to beat this secondary.  They have been terrific.

Overpaid. Got lazy with the new contract.

Moss -- good, tough runner and he's getting better.

Cement shoes (my favorite, lol)

Beasley -- the kind a pro I've been sick of seeing other teams go out and get for years.  Makes key plays in every game.

Smurf.

Notre Dame & Brian Kelly -- for predictably coming up empty today and allowing me to just watch and enjoy the entire Bills game without the hassle of clicking back and forth.

Can't help you there.

Signed ATOP,

Enjoy your little victories

😁

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Better than Moorman? Shirley, you jest. Diggs doesn't even punt the ball!

• Haha 1

This Denver Post write  up...harsh, but fair.

</snip>

The Broncos should feel fortunate no fans were invited to attend. They would have booed … and booed … and booed … and then left early to go watch Alabama vs. Florida in the SEC championship.

</snip>

• Like 2

Before I forget, the next time you see the replay of Josh Allen's 20-something TD run early in the second quarter, watch Gilliam downfield. He makes the TD work. Just great awareness by him. I'll try to find a video.

• Like 3

BuffaloHokie13
21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You know someone's embraced Buffalo when he's outside in December in short sleeves.  :classic_laugh:

To be fair, that arm was on fire earlier in the day. 

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1

23 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Twitter lists that as sensitive comments. What kind of pussies use twitter these days?

Have you taken a peek at their CEO lately?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2