Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 27, 2020; Week 16

Ann

I'm not sure who the NFL is hoping to bring into its fan base with this Amazon Prime gig, but I have a feeling whatever I say about it will be considered politically incorrect.

Suffice it to say, I have a feeling they're going to stop play after a TD so fans can run out and take selfies with whomever made the TD.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm watching the 49ers vs the Cardinals and this question just occurred to me: Who's the home team?

While I get tired of watching a replay of the Hail Mary every time someone mentions Murray, has there been a play this year that has done more to disguise a mediocre team?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2

San Fran played a good game. If Robbie Gould didn't have the yips, the game would not have been as close as it was. He missed 7 points today. :classic_ohmy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

While I get tired of watching a replay of the Hail Mary every time someone mentions Murray, has there been a play this year that has done more to disguise a mediocre team?

The Cardinals (and Murray) are really not that impressive.   Maybe they should hold off on ordering his bust for Canton.

That said, if the Bills can get LB play close to what SF was doing today, look out AFC.

• Like 1

I hope everyone in the world understands that Josh Allen &#%$ing SHREDDED the same Niner's defense that just completely shut down Arizona.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

😴 I expected more urgency and willingness to place it all on  the line from both of these teams.

Maybe in the second half?

Raiders seem to be right on track.  Stuffing the run and forcing Tua to beat them, which he hasn't shown the ability to do yet.  Moving the ball and putting up points (loving the FGs from a fantasy perspective) on offense.

I have zero fear of either of these teams.  Really, really want the Bills to play one of them rather than Baltimore.

• Like 2