Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Here's a sign we can all get behind!

Ann

10 hours ago, Ann said:

Driving around and seeing all the political signs, Hubby pointed out this one to me!

They are available on etsy and a few other spots. Ordered mine today. 😛

Allen_X_Diggs_mock49.jpg

My Mom has one of these in her front yard.  A big hit. 

• Like 4

We took a country drive from Elma to a pumpkin farm in Alden on Monday and I decided to count the signs.  One guy had maybe 20 signs that read Trump 2020 in his front yard.  Besides that I counted five Trump/Pence signs, one Biden/Harris sign (they do exist), and NINE Allen/Diggs 2020 signs.  To me it put into perspective that a lot of the hate and vitriol that we see that has us worried about a civil war is more media driven then anything else.  Maybe I'm being overly optimistic.

• Like 6
  • FANtastic 1

On 10/13/2020 at 11:33 AM, Ann said:

Driving around and seeing all the political signs, Hubby pointed out this one to me!

They are available on etsy and a few other spots. Ordered mine today. 😛

Allen_X_Diggs_mock49.jpg

Someone near where I live had that one out last week.  Definitely sweet.

22 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

We took a country drive from Elma to a pumpkin farm in Alden on Monday and I decided to count the signs.  One guy had maybe 20 signs that read Trump 2020 in his front yard.  Besides that I counted five Trump/Pence signs, one Biden/Harris sign (they do exist), and NINE Allen/Diggs 2020 signs.  To me it put into perspective that a lot of the hate and vitriol that we see that has us worried about a civil war is more media driven then anything else.  Maybe I'm being overly optimistic.

My neighbor always has political signs up in season & has both a BLM & Biden Harris sign along w/ 1 for a local judge(?).  Appreciate her putting up the local one because if I don't know the locals running in those races, ALWAYS vote for her favorite's opponent.  That system hasn't failed me once in 25 years!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Walter Buffalo

I'm of the opinion that where the U.S. flag is waving and no political sign is displayed, that there is a Trump supporter.   

......also of the opinion that typical U.S/Patriot day flag displayers did not do so this year because they are anti-Trump.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2020 at 12:57 AM, Doc Brown said:

Allen can't be President until 2032 Election?!?!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up one of those Allen/Diggs signs when I was back in WNY 3 weeks ago. Then remembered that our HOA will not allow political type signs of any type so I gave mine to my son and his family along with a "original red buffalo" and a case of Bills Bud Light & some other WNY goodies they wanted. They were very happy with the WNY goods for sure. They have it under a palm on their front lawn along with the red buffalo, looks great & Bills Bud Light is in the fridge in the lanai for easy reach on game day.

• Like 1