Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

WR Kenny Stills and WR Tanner Gentry signed to the practice squad

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat
Kenny Stills is now officially a Buffalo Bill. Buffalo has added him to practice squad along with Josh Allen’s college teammate WR Tanner Gentry. Bills activate Tyler Kroft off Covid list and release receivers Gary Jennings and JJ Nelson from PS. #BillsMafia
NFL_2020_2021_BillsMafia.png
Edited by Norm
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

You Dirty Rat
Part of blockbuster Dolphins/Texans trade

Kenny Stills was part of the blockbuster Laremy Tunsil trade.

In the trade, the Dolphins acquired first-round picks in 2020 and 2021 and a second-round pick in 2021. They also received offensive tackle Julién Davenport and defensive back Johnson Bademosi. The Texans received Tunsil, Stills, a 2020 fourth-round pick and a 2021 sixth-round selection.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is less about Stills and more about how ridiculously easy it is to be a sports writer.

An entire article written around a single-word Tweet.

Kenny Stills Blown Away With Bills Performance Against Dolphins

That headline got me to click on that because I was genuinely interested in knowing what Stills had to say.  Totally fished in by the MFer.

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I mean, Stills is a quality camp/depth signing going into next season, but he’s not going to get onto the roster this year.

I also don’t see how he fits into the squad, other than to push Gabe Davis.

The Bills are going to carry:

Diggs

Beasley

Brown

Davis

McKenzie

Roberts

I absolutely cannot see them keeping a 7th wideout.

Alaska Darin

How long is the contract?   I'd be surprised if it's beyond this season.  Especially considering how much the BILLS apparently like Isaiah Hodgins' size and hands.

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

How long is the contract?   I'd be surprised if it's beyond this season.  Especially considering how much the BILLS apparently like Isaiah Hodgins' size and hands.

My guess is there will be an option for '21.  John Brown is very expensive next year, with a small dead cap hit ...

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, GG1 said:

My guess is there will be an option for '21.  John Brown is very expensive next year, with a small dead cap hit ...

I will be pretty bummed if that's the case.  I love Brown's "uniqueness".  That speed is something we miss against good teams when he's not available.

5 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I will be pretty bummed if that's the case.  I love Brown's "uniqueness".  That speed is something we miss against good teams when he's not available.

Bills will have $30 mil tied up in 3 WRs.  Something will have to give, along with changes on the DL.

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, GG1 said:

Bills will have $30 mil tied up in 3 WRs.  Something will have to give, along with changes on the DL.

I wanna keep all my nice toys!  Why can't we have nice things?  😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 months later...
Fansince88
1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Appreciate this. Hadn’t seen anything in *months*.

4 Months to be exact.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1