Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Who got their check from Uncle Donny?

Just Jack

unreal the government is paying everyone but I won't complain too much.

Probably save it for when the covid bullshit is over

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, BillsFanNT said:

unreal the government is paying everyone but I won't complain too much.

Probably save it for when the covid bullshit is over

Same here. I am looking forward to some meals out at local restaurants.

• Like 1

I wasn't planning on using it for anything.  But it hit my bank account the same day I bought new set of tires.  So I guess I used it to offset the cost of new tires and an alignment

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shrader said:

We’re expanding our backyard patio and adding a fire pit. This was signed off on well before I heard a word about these checks. 

soo that $600 buying a couple bricks? 

got letter telling me check wasn't sent by 12/31- so any amount be credit on tax return

a week letter got 2 checks in separate envelopes

Treassury doing their part to keep post office afloat

4 hours ago, Spartacus said:

got letter telling me check wasn't sent by 12/31- so any amount be credit on tax return

a week letter got 2 checks in separate envelopes

Treassury doing their part to keep post office afloat

Probably still claim it on your taxes. 🧐🧐

11 hours ago, Wacka said:

We would have had it weeks ago if the Dens would have passed a bill with just that, not a lot of pork.

They just want to let us know in no uncertain terms who is the boss. We all must be beholden to the plantation owners. All good comes from the back door of the big house and we just need to shut up and stand in line for our handouts.

Like Bernie said so eloquently about the breadlines in the CCCP, “It was good that they had breadlines. It meant that they had food.”

They want to crush the small business owners. They’re rabble and can’t be easily controlled. It’s much better for them to deal with the Golithian super big box stores and monolithic restaurant chains. 

• Like 2

Got the $600. from the former guy, awaiting the next round of handouts from the former vice president.  I just wish someone in  gub'mint would figure out how to send the cash to struggling families and small business owners who are near the break point.