Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

A Quick Laugh to Get By

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nanker said:

image.thumb.png.06e45dfe57362318459a89f49e2b11fd.png

The praying mantis fact is wrong.  Males can and frequently do copulate with their heads attached.  The female may (not always) tear the male's head off, usually in conditions of a low female-male ratio.  The hypothesis is the behavior evolved as a form of reproductive investment: the female increases (somehow, I don't know why) the chances of her brood maturing, which is a species advantage when there's a low population of females. 

When there's a high population of females, males are likely to survive copulation, and impregnate multiple females.  

And I knew about the cat urine too.  It's why I have a black light.

Edit: I know what you're thinking, and I'm thinking it too.  How the &#%$ do I know so much about the mating habits of praying mantises?  

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The praying mantis fact is wrong.  Males can and frequently do copulate with their heads attached.  The female may (not always) tear the male's head off, usually in conditions of a low female-male ratio.  The hypothesis is the behavior evolved as a form of reproductive investment: the female increases (somehow, I don't know why) the chances of her brood maturing, which is a species advantage when there's a low population of females. 

When there's a high population of females, males are likely to survive copulation, and impregnate multiple females.  

And I knew about the cat urine too.  It's why I have a black light.

Yeah, sure. But how about that Pig!?

• Haha 6
  • Applause 1

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Edit: I know what you're thinking, and I'm thinking it too.  How the &#%$ do I know so much about the mating habits of praying mantises?  

I always just kind of figured you were a praying mantis, which would kind of explain it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Crap Throwing Clavin

This ain't mine, was told to me by someone else.  The rare original "yo mama" joke.

You mama's so fat, her pronouns are kg/lbs.

• Haha 6
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

TimeBlindness.thumb.jpg.1e493ed48397546883bd1ce43c0ddf2b.jpg

We're dismantling the system next Monday.  I'd invite her to participate...but she'd just be late anyway.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

A man was conducting an All Service member briefing one day, and he posed the question: "What would you do if you found a scorpion in your tent?"

A Sailor said, "I'd step on it."

A Soldier said, "I'd hit it with my boot."

A Marine said, "I'd catch it and eat it."

An Airman said, "I'd call the concierge and find out why there's a damn tent in my room."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Thanks for this.

Twenty-nine years after filming, Maureen McCormick recalled that there was a lot of cocaine being done on the set. McCormick wrote that she fell back into severe cocaine addiction during production, often showing up late for shooting or not coming to work at all.[6]

Scott Baio later said:

I have blocked that movie from my memory, it was so bad...That was that whole time where Xanadu and Roller Boogie and all that crap was coming out. That was one of those things where they sent me the script and I said 'no', but they just kept calling and offering more money! I mean, they offered me a lot of money. And finally I said 'Well, hell. What is it? Two weeks' work? Whatever. Okay. Fine'. And it was...You know, sometimes money isn't everything. [Laughs.] It was just bad. I mean, it was bad shooting it. I'm trying to think of any real stories that I have, but it was just insanity. When was that? '79? It was just a guy making a film who didn't know how to make a film. And I don't even know what the story was! Skatetown, U.S.A.? That was crapola.[7]

I think I might gotta do this...

https://www.amazon.com/Skatetown-USA-Blu-Ray-Blu-ray/dp/B07VZ3QY9S

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Thanks for this.

I think I might gotta do this...

https://www.amazon.com/Skatetown-USA-Blu-Ray-Blu-ray/dp/B07VZ3QY9S

Why pay for the movie when you can stream the awesome soundtrack for free?

https://www.amazon.com/SKATETOWN-USA-ORIGINAL-SOUNDTRACK-1979/dp/B0013K5R36/ref=sr_1_1

Jesus, that soundtrack.  It's a collection of bad Boogie Basham jokes I'm going to drive Darin up the wall with.  

On 7/13/2023 at 8:41 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We're dismantling the system next Monday.  I'd invite her to participate...but she'd just be late anyway.

I have a co=worker that is late every day. Well sort of. We can punch the clock 5 minutes early every day. 3 years ago we could punch the clock 2 minutes early. 3 years ago he would arrive 2 minutes late. Now he arrives 5 minutes late. 

• Facepalm 2