• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatdrought

• Joe

• TakeYouToTasker 2.0

• snafu

Man, what would Hammers be like right now.... @mead107 would be on his thrid round of breakfast Stromboli, i would be telling myself just a a little more coffee is the move, i would be yelling @LeviF91 that he is an idiot, and then i would wander over to @Seasons1992 and say screw it, we are in the playoffs, give me one of those Manhattans!!!!

and about 9 AM, @Countrycletus would sidle up with some beaver chile and say....i got some nice chile but i am out o beer...mind if i have some of yours?

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

I’ve got the jitters. Just hope it’s the coffee. This is a big day for The Buffalo Bills and their fans all over the world. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Man, what would Hammers be like right now.... @mead107 would be on his thrid round of breakfast Stromboli, i would be telling myself just a a little more coffee is the move, i would be yelling @LeviF91 that he is an idiot, and then i would wander over to @Seasons1992 and say screw it, we are in the playoffs, give me one of those Manhattans!!!!

and about 9 AM, @Countrycletus would sidle up with some beaver chile and say....i got some nice chile but i am out o beer...mind if i have some of yours?

Hammer's would be muddy, LOUD, and we would all need Uber's just to get down the street to the stadium on a day like today! I can't wait to hear the banging of the bleachers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Hammer's would be muddy, LOUD, and we would all need Uber's just to get down the street to the stadium on a day like today! I can't wait to hear the banging of the bleachers.

he took care of the mud part last year!!!!! Man, what game was the mud game????

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

he took care of the mud part last year!!!!! Man, what game was the mud game????

I haven't been in Hammer's since the Jax thanksgiving weekend game. I only went to Tennessee last year, no home games which was sad. 

22 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I’ve got the jitters. Just hope it’s the coffee. This is a big day for The Buffalo Bills and their fans all over the world. 

I’m so nervous.  That oblong ball bounces in weird ways.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Me too. I need to go out and do some shopping for the day job next week just to take my mind off it all until game time.

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

I haven't been in Hammer's since the Jax thanksgiving weekend game. I only went to Tennessee last year, no home games which was sad. 

that was the game i am thinking about..it was muddy as hell that day! hammer put gravel down all over our corner of the lot ...SOOOO much ncer on wet days

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

that was the game i am thinking about..it was muddy as hell that day! hammer put gravel down all over our corner of the lot ...SOOOO much ncer on wet days

Can't wait to get back ASAP. I'll be first in the lot.

• Like 1

I got a bad feeling if Duke plays and gets targeted by Josh. I can just see a perfectly thrown ball deflect off his hands for an easy pick 6

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1

Billsfan1959
6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I got a bad feeling if Duke plays and gets targeted by Josh. I can just see a perfectly thrown ball deflect off his hands for an easy pick 6

I doubt Duke sees the field today. However, if he does, I am fine with it. He has NFL talent, just not as #1 or #2 receiver. I think he is fine as the 3rd or 4th receiver.

• Like 2

Billsfan1959
43 minutes ago, Nanker said:

18 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Me too. I need to go out and do some shopping for the day job next week just to take my mind off it all until game time.

I have always experienced the same nervousness before every Bills playoff game I have ever watched, and, to a slightly lesser degree, Sabres playoff games as well. 

This has led me to some silly superstitious behaviors in how I watch/follow them.

• Like 1

Colts (+6.5) at Bills

MDS’s take: Indianapolis has a strong defense, but I just think Josh Allen has too many weapons to choose from for the Colts to shut him down. Philip Rivers may play well, but in the end Allen and the Bills will make enough big plays to host a game in the divisional round of the playoffs for the first time in 27 years.

MDS’s pick: Bills 28, Colts 24.

Florio’s take: The Colts need to crank up the running game and take the full 40 seconds of the play clock as often as possible, keeping Bills quarterback Josh Allen on the sideline for as long as possible. The Bills need to crank up Allen, unleashing him as a runner — like they did last year in the playoffs — and trusting that he won’t be reckless with the ball, like he was last year.

Florio’s pick: Bills 34, Colts 20.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/01/07/pfts-2020-nfl-wild-card-playoff-picks/

• Like 1