Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFC Championship Game: Green Bay vs Tampa Bay

Ann

Just now, Fansince88 said:

all game long that was ok.....until Tommy boy needs it

I'd be spitting blood if I was a Packers fan right now.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The NFL has to be so proud of the officiating today. 

Whoops.

They will make up for it in two weeks and throw yellow for a sneeze

• Angry 1

Was doing laundry. Avoiding a lot of things until kickoff...just been listening to WGR all day.

What'd I miss?  A PI on Green Bay?  I watched some of the game when I ate some dinner earlier. Very physical game by Marsha.

2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Was doing laundry. Avoiding a lot of things until kickoff...just been listening to WGR all day.

What'd I miss?  A PI on Green Bay?  I watched some of the game when I ate some dinner earlier. Very physical game by Marsha.

You missed a PI call on the Green Bay defense on a 3rd and whatever. Without that call GB gets the ball back. Why was the call bad? Tampa Bay had done far worse the whole game (holding/PI)  than what was called to give Tampa  Bay the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boyst said:

It more like a soccer dive by the WR.

Pretty ridiculous to decide a championship game on that call when refs have been letting DBs mug WRs throughout the entire playoffs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, devnull said:

If GB had kicked it, they wouldn't need to go for 2 if they score on this drive

That's two head scratchers.

Why they didnt go for it on fourth down with almost two minutes to go, is not a good move.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It more like a soccer dive by the WR.

Pretty ridiculous to decide a championship game on that call when refs have been letting DBs mug WRs throughout the entire playoffs.

That was my first thought when the play happened. I didn't see a flag and thought "Good. You haven't been calling that all game. You certainly don't want the game decided  by that call."

That said, it should have never gotten to that. GB should have gone for it on 4th down. Even if you don't get it, you have Marsha backed up inside the 10.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Aaron had a wide open run to the end zone

I hate to admit it, but that play showed the difference between Rodgers and Marsha.  He might be the most talented QB ever, but when the chips are down, Rodgers doesn’t have the same will to win.

But Josh does....go Bills!