Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Cole Beasley played 3 weeks with a broken Fibula

You Dirty Rat

People have no idea how tough professional athletes are.  Back in my minor pro hockey days, we had a guy who SEVERELY tore his groin.  He was DUCT taped from the top of his knee to the bottom of his chest so he could play in the playoffs.

MINOR LEAGUE hockey.  Dude wasn't make $1k a week.  Friggin' warrior who refused to let his teammates down.

• Like 4

Not surprised.  It's been pretty clear he wasn't even close to healthy but kept gutting it out.

It sure didn't help that our top 4 WRs were all slowed by injury in the playoffs.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, Norm said:

I cut my finger on a broken beer bottle once, very painful but I never missed one day at the bar

I got a paper cut at work this morning and pushed through. Didn't even cry.  Real men do what they have to do! 

1 minute ago, Billsandhorns said:

Did Cole every make it to the playoffs with Dallas? 

2014, 2016, and 2018. All divisional game losses

• Like 1