Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Trade Josh Allen, Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller

Justafan

I know this will raise hackles but why not suggest trading Josh Allen and Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. No picks just a straight up trade.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Why? Who do you see coming out ahead in this?

Because, then we can trade Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller for Patrick Mahomes and Tyrek Hill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Allen is better than Watson and Diggs is better than Fuller. I’m sure the Texans would

do it in a heartbeat, but what’s in it for the Bills?

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
40 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Allen is better than Watson and Diggs is better than Fuller. I’m sure the Texans would

do it in a heartbeat, but what’s in it for the Bills?

We can get back to being the butt end of NFL jokes.

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

I know this will raise hackles but why not suggest trading Josh Allen and Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. No picks just a straight up trade.

I’d keep Allen and Stefon, and I’d definitely trade Stephan.

Dude’s a bum.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

This was quoted from ATOP amirite?

21 minutes ago, Koko said:

I'm all for the trade. Wrong Josh and the bum can go to Texas! In fact, I say they can take Beane and his sunglasses with them!

This would help >>> :sarcasm:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Koko said:

I'm all for the trade. Wrong Josh and the bum can go to Texas! In fact, I say they can take Beane and his sunglasses with them!

For me the Texans would have to sign Lamonica and Bass and include them in the trade.  Then it's a deal!

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Can we please not turn this place into THAT place? 

+1

There are always far more idiots than people whose opinions are worth reading so if this is tolerated it’s only a matter of time before there are pages full of this kind of inane crap.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

+1

There are always far more idiots than people whose opinions are worth reading so if this is tolerated it’s only a matter of time before there are pages full of this kind of inane crap.

If no one responds, they go away. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 2

Nouseforaname

Yes, let's mess up an amazing chemistry that literally brought the Bills to the AFCC after 25 years because shit head Nick Wright said so.

Shitty first post.  GTFO

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1