Jump to content

Trade Josh Allen, Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller


Justafan
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know this will raise hackles but why not suggest trading Josh Allen and Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. No picks just a straight up trade.

  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Why? Who do you see coming out ahead in this?

Because, then we can trade Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller for Patrick Mahomes and Tyrek Hill.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Allen is better than Watson and Diggs is better than Fuller. I’m sure the Texans would

do it in a heartbeat, but what’s in it for the Bills?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Guy In Pants
40 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Allen is better than Watson and Diggs is better than Fuller. I’m sure the Texans would

do it in a heartbeat, but what’s in it for the Bills?

 

We can get back to being the butt end of NFL jokes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

I know this will raise hackles but why not suggest trading Josh Allen and Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. No picks just a straight up trade.

 

I’d keep Allen and Stefon, and I’d definitely trade Stephan.

Dude’s a bum.

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

I know this will raise hackles but why not suggest trading Josh Allen and Stephan Diggs for Deshaun Watson and Will Fuller. No picks just a straight up trade.

This was quoted from ATOP amirite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Koko said:

I'm all for the trade. Wrong Josh and the bum can go to Texas! In fact, I say they can take Beane and his sunglasses with them!


This would help >>> :sarcasm:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Koko said:

I'm all for the trade. Wrong Josh and the bum can go to Texas! In fact, I say they can take Beane and his sunglasses with them!

  For me the Texans would have to sign Lamonica and Bass and include them in the trade.  Then it's a deal!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Can we please not turn this place into THAT place? 


+1

 

There are always far more idiots than people whose opinions are worth reading so if this is tolerated it’s only a matter of time before there are pages full of this kind of inane crap.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, KD in CA said:


+1

 

There are always far more idiots than people whose opinions are worth reading so if this is tolerated it’s only a matter of time before there are pages full of this kind of inane crap.


If no one responds, they go away. 🤷‍♀️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nouseforaname

Yes, let's mess up an amazing chemistry that literally brought the Bills to the AFCC after 25 years because shit head Nick Wright said so.

 

Shitty first post.  GTFO

  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines