Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

RB Le'Veon Bell explains picking Chiefs over Bills, Dolphins

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

USATSI_15310503.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

"I was so torn between how much of a workload did I actually want vs. winning? At that time, [after my time] with the Jets, I was so focused on winning, I didn’t really care about how my production would look. It got so frustrating losing,” Bell said. “I came here to get to this game, and I’m here. So I look at it like I came to the right spot.”

Bell did say the decision was not an easy one, though.

“It’s hard even trying to explain it. But it was real close between the Dolphins, Bills and Chiefs,” Bell said.

Considering the rushing struggles the Bills had this season on offense, their admitted interest in him, the running back’s “tough” decision, and Bell only signing a one-year deal with the Chiefs… perhaps he’s a name to watch during free agency this offseason? Zack Moss and Devin Singletary will both return in 2020, but an improvement is needed in their rushing attack one way or another.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/02/02/leveon-bell-picking-kansas-city-chiefs-buffalo-bills-miami-dolphins/

Edited by Norm