Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Cole Beasley's new commercial

You Dirty Rat

26 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tua got a national commercial!? :classic_blink:

Yeah, but got immediately owned by Beasley. You know, kinda like during the regular season.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Koko said:

Hawaiian pizza is damned good.

I've never understood the hate.  While I don't get it regularly, fresh pineapple is AWESOME on pizza.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've never understood the hate.  While I don't get it regularly, fresh pineapple is AWESOME on pizza.

I remember the first time I told people about gravy on pancakes. That was an incredulous thing in the 60s. Americans didn’t even put gravy on French fries then. 

Eat what tastes good to you and enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I remember the first time I told people about gravy on pancakes. That was an incredulous thing in the 60s. Americans didn’t even put gravy on French fries then. 

Eat what tastes good to you and enjoy it. 

Exactly.  I like tartar sauce on french fries and Ruffles with ketchup.  Occasionally people will flip me grief about it.  Don't like it?  Don't &#%$ing eat it!

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Exactly.  I like tartar sauce on french fries and Ruffles with ketchup.  Occasionally people will flip me grief about it.  Don't like it?  Don't &#%$ing eat it!

I get the tartar sauce on french fries.  But ketchup on Ruffles, you might as well just take a salt shaker and start sprinkling it on your tongue

• Wow 1

45 minutes ago, devnull said:

I get the tartar sauce on french fries.  But ketchup on Ruffles, you might as well just take a salt shaker and start sprinkling it on your tongue

It's really similar to fast food french fries with ketchup, though we only get organic ketchup now because my wife can't handle processed food.  Getting older is such a joy.  😄

9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's really similar to fast food french fries with ketchup

So by your rationale you should enjoy tartar sauce on your Ruffles.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

So by your rationale you should enjoy tartar sauce on your Ruffles.

I have thought about trying that but honestly I rarely get chips.  So when I do, I stick with what's always worked.  Guilty pleasure.

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have thought about trying that but honestly I rarely get chips.  So when I do, I stick with what's always worked.  Guilty pleasure.

I've actually have done the tartar sauce and fries since I was introduced to it in college.
I'll take a good clam dip with he Ruffles though.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'll try it with tartar sauce.  Sounds like a combination of mayo & vinegar on fries, which are both individually good.

6 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I'll try it with tartar sauce.  Sounds like a combination of mayo & vinegar on fries, which are both individually good.

You're on the right track.  My discovery was basically a "Friday Fish Fry" miracle.  Accidentally dropped a fry in the tartar...ate it...loved it.  It's been a thing since I was a little kid.

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

You're on the right track.  My discovery was basically a "Friday Fish Fry" miracle.  Accidentally dropped a fry in the tartar...ate it...loved it.  It's been a thing since I was a little kid.

Were you ever deployed in Europe and tried mayo on fries in Belgium?

Just now, GG1 said:

Were you ever deployed in Europe and tried mayo on fries in Belgium?

I have been over there and it is something that I like.  😄

• Like 1