- Chef’s Restaurant - 291 Seneca St., Buffalo.
- Mulberry’s - 64 Jackson Ave, Lackawanna. Closed Sundays for Bills games.
- Lebro’s - 330 Campbell Blvd, Getzville.
- Linguine’s - 5380 Genesee St, Bowmansville.
- Morluskis: Polish Italian Restaurant - 10678 Main St, Clarence - the food is fabulous. Even with a reservation, you will be waiting for a table (up to an hour). Don’t try and go there without a reservation.
- Rizotto Italian Eatery & Sweetery - 930 Maple Road, Amherst.
- Romeo & Juliet’s - multiple locations.
- Ristorante Lombardo - 1198 Hertel Ave, Buffalo - very, very upscale.
- Sinatra’s Restaurant - 945 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo - upscale, moved. Located across the street from where it was for 50+ years.
- Tappo - 338 Ellicott St., Buffalo.
- Trattoria Aroma- 307 Bryant St, Buffalo - minimal street parking, there is a public (pay) lot about 4 houses down on Bryant.
GOING TO A BILLS GAME:
Welcome to Orchard Park
Other GameDay Considerations
Things To Do In and Around Buffalo - Non-Game Days
General Entertainment/Nightlife Districts
Map - Tailgate Lots