Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Free Agency Frenzy Around the League

Hedge

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

ROFL! How does Gettleman still have a job?

Edited by Mahoney

On 3/20/2021 at 2:05 PM, Ann said:

Hmmm maybe @LeviF91 could be cajoled into making a post about long-view bets like these? *hint*hint*

In case it goes away or the entire graphic does not show:

bets.jpg

Indy and LA are juicy enough to throw some money on.  Don't like any of the teams in between them to make deep runs next year.

I don't do a lot of lengthy futures betting unless it's promotional (ie the even money odds on TB scoring at least 1 point in their opener in September).  

• Like 2

On 3/20/2021 at 3:59 PM, Mahoney said:

ROFL! How does Gettleman still have a job?

Didn't the Giants do this a few years ago.....sign a handful of wildly overpriced FAs thinking it would turn the team around and instead it fell flat?

I honestly had to google Golladay's name to remember who he was.  Is he really supposed to be one of the top WRs in football??   To me he looks more like a guy whose had two pretty good, but not great years out of 4. 
$18M/year?  No wonder he referred to it as a 'no-brainer'!

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Didn't the Giants do this a few years ago.....sign a handful of wildly overpriced FAs thinking it would turn the team around and instead it fell flat?

I honestly had to google Golladay's name to remember who he was.  Is he really supposed to be one of the top WRs in football??   To me he looks more like a guy whose had two pretty good, but not great years out of 4. 
$18M/year?  No wonder he referred to it as a 'no-brainer'!

That's exactly what they did. This might be their plan to pay for it:

45 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

<< I honestly had to google Golladay's name to remember who he was.  Is he really supposed to be one of the top WRs in football?? >>

He's good, but he's nowhere near that good. He could be a WR1 in the right system, which is what Detroit was, with Stafford throwing to him and Marvin Jones Jr. stealing attention. Now he's got... ? 

7 hours ago, Mahoney said:

He's good, but he's nowhere near that good. He could be a WR1 in the right system, which is what Detroit was, with Stafford throwing to him and Marvin Jones Jr. stealing attention. Now he's got... ? 

The New York Media to pamper him. lol

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
7 hours ago, Mahoney said:

Now he’s got Danny Dimes throwing him the rock! 🪨 

/s

• Haha 2