Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen won’t disclose if he’s received COVID-19 vaccination

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

Bills, Josh Allen

Buffalo Bills gunslinger Josh Allen is apparently planning to play it close to the chest, including his decision to not let the world know if he’s received a vaccination for COVID-

https://clutchpoints.com/bills-news-josh-allen-wont-disclose-if-hes-received-covid-19-vaccination/

Edited by Norm
  • Cheers 2

HIPAA laws allow a person to refuse to answer such questions, even if it's a retail store with a sign that says you must be vaccinated to go unmasked. 

You Dirty Rat

We know he had the shot because all his hair is falling out..

Next he will turn blue.....:surprised:

• Wow 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

We know he had the shot because all his hair is falling out..

Next he will turn blue.....:surprised:

And become a smurf.

• Haha 1

Would be nice if sports stars are going to lead us out of the madness humanity finds itself in.

someone has to do it...

• Cheers 1

IDBillzFan
34 minutes ago, SabreKV said:

I wish Wawrow would just move to Portland and be antifa's beat reporter. I think he'd be happier there. 

Wawrow is probably the best Bills beat writer there is. I suggest you just read the articles he writes and ignore him on social media. He and the rest of them LOVE to get the fans riled up for clicks. I mean, he's no Timmah! Graham, but he loves to tweak the fans for a reaction and all you can personally do is not give him the satisfaction.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

It’s no one’s business but his own. If he chooses not to share the information, so be it.

Sports writers have their own idea of what is and isn't their business.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wawrow is probably the best Bills beat writer there is. I suggest you just read the articles he writes and ignore him on social media. He and the rest of them LOVE to get the fans riled up for clicks. I mean, he's no Timmah! Graham, but he loves to tweak the fans for a reaction and all you can personally do is not give him the satisfaction.

Sports writers have their own idea of what is and isn't their business.

Wawrow is a good writer but an even better comedian at 3-4:00 am. He covered the 3rd shift drunk posting ATOP in style. 

• Like 2

I agree. It really isn't anyone's business. Personally, I couldn't care less who does/doesn't. I understand why it seems to be a story, but I think it's kinda dumb. Half the people want politics out of sports and the other half wants to know a player's stance on their personal views. Reporters wouldn't go around asking which political candidates athletes vote for, why would they care about this? Seems a bit strange. Props to Josh and the rest of the crew for keeping that to themselves. And if they want to volunteer their views, there's nothing wrong with that either. Just my 02.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, LB3 said:

The meltdowns over this are really something.

pretty shocking that all have not jumped at the jab to prevent certain death from the plague

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
14 hours ago, Hedge said:

I have no idea who Buffalo Fantatics is, but this is kind of a bullshit story that really should either (a) release sources or (b) be ignored.

One of the first things I learned when I was a young journalist was the difference between stating 'more than' or 'less than' to get a headline that will work for readership. 

Nonetheless, without sources, it will lead the rest of the sports writers to begin questioning McDermott and others if this is accurate, which further takes the focus off the important stuff. Pushing for vaccine info is pushing to get the info these writers find important to justify and promote their belief in the vaccine, and nothing more.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have no idea who Buffalo Fantatics is, but this is kind of a bullshit story that really should either (a) release sources or (b) be ignored.

One of the first things I learned when I was a young journalist was the difference between stating 'more than' or 'less than' to get a headline that will work for readership. 

Nonetheless, without sources, it will lead the rest of the sports writers to begin questioning McDermott and others if this is accurate, which further takes the focus off the important stuff. Pushing for vaccine info is pushing to get the info these writers find important to justify and promote their belief in the vaccine, and nothing more.

From the beginning, McDermott and Beane should have issued a bland company stmt that vaccine info was off limits

instead they made it a story by going public to shame players to get the vaccine

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hedge said:

As penance, I submit that the unvaccinated Bills players must all be forced to throw one or more dildos at Marsha.

• Wow 1