Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS @ Bears Pre-season Game #2: GAME THREAD

Ann

4 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I felt last year they lightened up when they had a lead.  Cheaters never lightened up. 

Yup.  We pulled out a lot of games last year, and had a lot of big plays late in games that changed the outcome.  While it's great to have a clutch team that makes plays, this year I'd like to see them step on teams' throats and have some boring 4th quarters.

• Like 1

Frigging Syracuse. Game postponed to 7pm for Bundesliga soccer. Not on NFL Network because it's local. I couldn't take waiting and checked in here. Excited to see it later now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yup.  We pulled out a lot of games last year, and had a lot of big plays late in games that changed the outcome.  While it's great to have a clutch team that makes plays, this year I'd like to see them step on teams' throats and have some boring 4th quarters.

We did that at the end of last year. We won each of last three games by 29 points.

Owners looking to hire a new HC after this season are probably licking there chops already at the thought of Daboll and Trubisky possibly coming over together.

Mercy!!!

Not sure I've ever seen a better 1st half performance in a preseason game... 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Bears announcers just set an all-time record for the volume of slobbering over a QB whose drive ended with a punt from his own 19 yard line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4