Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS @ Bears Pre-season Game #2: GAME THREAD

Ann

1 minute ago, CarpetCrawler said:

What did I say last week about making him the new Andre Roberts???

Stevenson is definitely earning a job even though he's only played the second half the last couple weeks!

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

I was heartened seeing Zim grabbing his arm and not one of his legs.  Those big dudes have such a tough time coming back from lower body injuries.

• Like 1

Alaska Darin

I don't know what the BILLS are going to do at WR...because you have to find a place for Stevenson's speed on your roster.  That dude in space is special.

The Godfather is going to have to work some magic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Bears announcers just set an all-time record for the volume of slobbering over a QB whose drive ended with a punt from his own 19 yard line.

Yes,  and no matter how much you slobber Jesse James still can't jump that high. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yes,  and no matter how much you slobber Jesse James still can't jump that high. 

That just might have been the greatest end zone overthrow in history

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

CarpetCrawler

Marquez Stevenson is questionable to return with a foot/ankle injury. OT Spencer Brown is out for the game with a knee injury.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1