Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS vs Packers Pre-season Game #3: GAME THREAD

Ann

I was just thinking that Love has looked pretty decent, but that was a major brain cramp.

More importantly, we still stink against the run.

• Like 3

Just now, KD in CA said:

I was just thinking that Love has looked pretty decent, but that was a major brain cramp.

Yes to all.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah, I saw Butler in there instead of Star on that and it almost cost us.... Can we cut him now and keep Zimmer and Dirty Harry?

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah, Bills D allowed 4.6YPC  against last year.  Near the bottom of the league.  You have to hope/think they've really worked on this.

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, I saw Butler in there instead of Star on that and it almost cost us.... Can we cut him now and keep Zimmer and Dirty Harry?

Zimm also gets pushed 

3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Zimm also gets pushed 

Yeah, but he get's off blocks much better and faster getting into the backfield on run plays sometimes  and adding more to the pass rush. Butler simply stands there when not getting pushed around

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, but he get's off blocks much better and faster getting into the backfield on run plays sometimes  and adding more to the pass rush. Butler simply stands there when not getting pushed around

You'll never get an argument from me that Bills should keep Butler over Zimm