Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BILLS vs Packers Pre-season Game #3: GAME THREAD

Ann

Alaska Darin

Defense mostly looked bad, especially front 7.  Edmunds was terrible in both diagnosis and physicality.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Defense mostly looked bad, especially front 7.  Edmunds was terrible in both diagnosis and physicality.

Definitely still a concern. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Fromm looking a lot more settled today than in previous games

His arm strength isn't made for Buffalo but I think him basically not having reps last year made him quite rusty.

54 minutes ago, GG1 said:

@IDBillzFan mentioned the difference between Allen and Tua.  

The TD toss to Moss is perfect example.  

The TD throw to Gabe was pretty amazing, but the throw to Moss was surgery. Maybe a few quarterbacks make that throw a complete bullseye in what looked like triple coverage.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

His arm strength isn't made for Buffalo but I think him basically not having reps last year made him quite rusty.

But either does Trubisky... But short intermediate passing is where he operates our offense pretty good and Fromm is starting to show that same comfort. Believe me, he's no competition to Trubisky, but PS or back end might not be out of the question as he continues to develop

• Like 1

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, Figster said:

Tell me Fromm hasn't learned a little something watching Allen.

Nice drive Fromm, Wow. how about that Bills QB room!

Daboll...

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Alaska Darin
8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The TD throw to Gabe was pretty amazing, but the throw to Moss was surgery. Maybe a few quarterbacks make that throw a complete bullseye in what looked like triple coverage.

His height and "dog" make him such a bastard in the Red Zone.  He just hung in there until Moss was available and zipped that thing in there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well, considering DE depth, I want us to keep Hughes for veteran presence, then Rousseau, Basham, and AJ... DT, Star, Oliver, Zimmer and Phillips. Trade bait Addison, Johnson, Bryant, Obada though since some of the DEs can kick inside we might keep 5 and 3 instead 

Alaska Darin
7 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Well, considering DE depth, I want us to keep Hughes for veteran presence, then Rousseau, Basham, and AJ... DT, Star, Oliver, Zimmer and Phillips. Trade bait Addison, Johnson, Bryant, Obada though since some of the DEs can kick inside we might keep 5 and 3 instead 

I will be pissed if Johnson isn't on the roster.

• Like 2