Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

BillsFansDotCom Survivor League

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I demand a recount. I also hate that I second guessed myself and went with the Bengals. They had too much potential to screw this, and the Refs made sure they did... 

19 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I demand a recount. I also hate that I second guessed myself and went with the Bengals. They had too much potential to screw this, and the Refs made sure they did... 

I blame @Ann for "rushing" me into a pick (by reminding me to do so). 😄

STUPID Bengals!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

And then there were three...

And bonus! They don't have to choose KC anymore.  My goodness they looked bad.

• Haha 1

Some numbers by those that remain. I don't know how interesting they are but, minor observations all the same.

Thee weeks all picked the same team. Two weeks at least two picked the same team. Seven team selections that the other two have not utilized to this point, with @KD in CA leading the way with 4 of those selections.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:11 AM, Foxx said:

Some numbers by those that remain. I don't know how interesting they are but, minor observations all the same.

Thee weeks all picked the same team. Two weeks at least two picked the same team. Seven team selections that the other two have not utilized to this point, with @KD in CA leading the way with 4 of those selections.

I chose the path less traveled….and it barely kept me alive!

I like picking the Thursday game and getting the stress out of the way before Sunday.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I chose the path less traveled….and it barely kept me alive!

I like picking the Thursday game and getting the stress out of the way before Sunday.

Bold strategy Cotton.

I did the same, I picked lessor teams whom I thought were decent selections. I really didn't pick a powerhouse until this past week. I had already chosen Indy but would have taken them last night as well.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Bold strategy Cotton.

I did the same, I picked lessor teams whom I thought were decent selections. I really didn't pick a powerhouse until this past week. I had already chosen Indy but would have taken them last night as well.

You did the best job picking the right spots for marginal teams back in Sept so you probably have a few more options right now.  But there are a lot of tough games this month to navigate around.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

You did the best job picking the right spots for marginal teams back in Sept so you probably have a few more options right now.  But there are a lot of tough games this month to navigate around.

Well, to be sure, some of the teams that were strong at the beginning of the season are not that strong right now.