Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Out-of-area Bills Fans!

TtownBillsFan

I would be interested in something like this, but just can't do the 1st. Been out of work for a couple weeks and it's our busy season. Stinks because that's only a half hour from me. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, SabreKV said:

I would be interested in something like this, but just can't do the 1st. Been out of work for a couple weeks and it's our busy season. Stinks because that's only a half hour from me. 

Own an apple orchard?

• Haha 1

Lol... no. We store gas. Butane and propane. All the refineries are gearing up for the winter mix, which uses more butane. Also, many farmers are getting ready to dry their corn... they need propane. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SabreKV said:

Lol... no. We store gas. Butane and propane. All the refineries are gearing up for the winter mix, which uses more butane. Also, many farmers are getting ready to dry their corn... they need propane. 

Ahh. Makes sense. 1/2 hour away? Where you located?

Edited by Fansince88

27 minutes ago, SabreKV said:

Oh no.  You're killing Mother Earth.  

11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Ahh. Makes sense. 1/2 hour away? Where you located?

Corning area...if you've travelled 86, you have gone right by the place and didn't even know it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SabreKV said:

Corning area...if you've travelled 86, you have gone right by the place and didn't even know it.

I have never been on 86 but have been to Corning. I have a Bills fan friend that lives near there and works @ Corning Glass

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I have never been on 86 but have been to Corning. I have a Bills fan friend that lives near there and works @ Corning Glass

If you've never been, you should go to Corning Glass. The store is amazing too, for er, people who like to buy that kinda stuff. :classic_blush:

Also, Market Street has cute shops, galleries, and restaurants.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Then you were probably on the 86.   They renamed the old 17 to 86 when it became a formal interstate.   

I definitely don't miss the stop lights in that stretch, but do miss a great pizzeria that was on 17 in Horseheads

• Like 2