Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Daboll has got to go

Guest Tim

Each and every week Daboll has no answer to pressure on Allen.. The center of the field is wide open and Daboll continues to drive the square peg in the round hole. You would think that if you want to run the ball you have to throw the ball and if you want to throw the ball you have to run the ball.. Daboll is ALWAYS out of sync. This is not just 1 game it's every game.. Time for a change

45 minutes ago, Guest Tim said:

Each and every week Daboll has no answer to pressure on Allen.. The center of the field is wide open and Daboll continues to drive the square peg in the round hole. You would think that if you want to run the ball you have to throw the ball and if you want to throw the ball you have to run the ball.. Daboll is ALWAYS out of sync. This is not just 1 game it's every game.. Time for a change

Fair enough opinion, but he doesn't need "to go",

he needs to improve.

McDermitt should talk to him.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

My only issue with Daboll today was the game management at the end of the first half, but that’s really more on McDermott for not having his coaching staff on the same page when it came to clock management.

59 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

My only issue with Daboll today was the game management at the end of the first half, but that’s really more on McDermott for not having his coaching staff on the same page when it came to clock management.

Wouldnt you agree that those situations are planned for? That said, seems like they may have just wanted to get out of the half

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
15 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Wouldnt you agree that those situations are planned for? That said, seems like they may have just wanted to get out of the half

I think it depends on the game flow, score, and where the momentum is. They likely have multiple plans for that situation, depending on the details.

My issue isn’t with “trying to get out of the half” if that’s the coherent strategy.

My problem is that it *wasn’t* the coherent strategy.

You don’t decline the 10 second runoff if that’s what you’re trying to do, because then you suddenly have 10 more seconds to contend with.

You only decline the runoff if you’re trying to conserve clock to March down the field and stack points at the half.

8 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Yay, it's ATOP all over again! Let the door hit you in the behind on the way out. Be sure to turn off the lights also.

As George Jefferson said. (Don't) Let the doorknob hit ya where the good Lord split ya!

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I think it depends on the game flow, score, and where the momentum is. They likely have multiple plans for that situation, depending on the details.

My issue isn’t with “trying to get out of the half” if that’s the coherent strategy.

My problem is that it *wasn’t* the coherent strategy.

You don’t decline the 10 second runoff if that’s what you’re trying to do, because then you suddenly have 10 more seconds to contend with.

You only decline the runoff if you’re trying to conserve clock to March down the field and stack points at the half.

This is exactly why my statement is 100% wrong.

• Haha 1

Daboll has been enigmatic. Just when you expect great things from him, he lets you down. But when your expectations are at rock bottom, he does something brilliant with the passing game. Not sure what to make of him, except that I hope we get the good Daboll come playoffs.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

Daboll has been enigmatic. Just when you expect great things from him, he lets you down. But when your expectations are at rock bottom, he does something brilliant with the passing game. Not sure what to make of him, except that I hope we get the good Daboll come playoffs.

He's got some Kevin Gilbride in him.  Not necessarily the Buffalo version of Kevin but the Kevin from earlier in his career. 

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
41 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

He's got some Kevin Gilbride in him.  Not necessarily the Buffalo version of Kevin but the Kevin from earlier in his career. 

There’s a historical solution to Kevin Gilbride, but I don’t want any Ryan’s back in the building.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ninety-4 said:

Kevin Gilbride has to go too!

• Haha 2