Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Washington at Buffalo: Week 3 Game Week Thread

Ann

59 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Redskins are on the Warpath, could mean cheap cigarettes and gas

That's pretty &#%$ing racist! They sell other things too!

• Haha 2

Just now, Joe said:

Josh Allen regression, whatnot

I'm not seeing the crazy-town I was seeing after week 1 (that was ridiculous). Not saying there aren't a few. Sometimes, I wonder if these accounts really are Bills Fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I'm not seeing the crazy-town I was seeing after week 1 (that was ridiculous). Not saying there aren't a few. Sometimes, I wonder if these accounts really are Bills Fans.

They are.  People wanna be victims, even when the perpetrator is someone as innocuous as a player on a football team.

Humanity sucks.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

After peeking in at ATOP, I think they are

• Wow 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
41 minutes ago, Joe said:

After peeking in at ATOP, I think they are

Yeah, there's a great thread over there about starting Trubisky against Houston, Allen's a bust, we drafted the wrong Josh.  

Yes, I said here they should bench Allen for Trubisky, but that was me thinking "What's the dumbest &#%$ing take imaginable?  I want to be the first to say it, to highlight the utter ridiculousness of it when people start saying it seriously."  Good job, me.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Koko said:

That's pretty &#%$ing racist! They sell other things too!

Made me think of a Ma and Pa Kettle episode where Teardrop and Crowbar were peddling genuine Indian blankets. They were made by the Washington Redskins and the Cleveland Indians.  So sad they both went out of business. 

• Cheers 1