Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Washington Week 3 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

Note on Mr. Hanky's TD, who's showing a downright tremendous lack of effort getting there...

Start Klein, I've seen enough.

• Like 1

I hate harping on it but there were 2 holds on that play that allowed a TD to happen.  If you're not going to call those, then don't ever call a holding penalty.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, devnull said:

It was 21-0 when I went to take a dump

Looks like the Bill's did too

Well, you better hold it the rest of the game if your a true Bills fan then!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Joe said:

So retarded. McKenzie FAILS hard and suddenly it's a game.

Hells bells man

It started with the defense's inability to recognize a screen EVERYONE should have known was coming.  Frazier's defense has regularly been gashed by screens...and there have literally been probably one or two per game that "SHOULDA" been big plays for the other team but were executed poorly.

It's been an issue ever since he's been in Buffalo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Note on Mr. Hanky's TD, who's showing a downright tremendous lack of effort getting there...

Start Klein, I've seen enough.

Would ba awfully hard for him to perform worse.

Crap Throwing Clavin

I'm still seriously torqued about that kickoff lack-of-return.  WHY ON EARTH do you let the ball bounce in that situation?  It's not a punt.  At least TRY to get a hand on it, mother&#%$er.

• Like 3

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm still seriously torqued about that kickoff lack-of-return.  WHY ON EARTH do you let the ball bounce in that situation?  It's not a punt.  At least TRY to get a hand on it, mother&#%$er.

Like I said, retarded