Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official "All Other Games" Thread - Week 4

IDBillzFan

2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

You spend $4 billion on a DOMED stadium, but forget a $100 lightning rod?

I wanna see how long they can babble. Right now, they are (insert crude comment) Justin Herbert. Don't get me wrong, he's terrific, but Derek Carr isn't having a bad year either.

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wanna see how long they can babble. Right now, they are (insert crude comment) Justin Herbert. Don't get me wrong, he's terrific, but Derek Carr isn't having a bad year either.

They locked hi. Into Canton and declared he and Mahomes the tops.  That’s a hyper bowly.

Chris Berman just listed all the surprise teams leading their divisions.....no mention of the Bills.  How nice to be one of those teams after all these years.

btw....these do not appear to be your Phillip Rivers Chargers, who could be counted on to blow 5 games a year in the last minute.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Looks like a Ray-dah’s home field advantage right now. 

There's no telling how long it will take for Chargers fans to put more asses in seats than visiting team fans. They don't have any fans in LA. They barely have any fans in San Diego. And Raider fans, especially, surround that stadium. 

Winning beats all, though.

• Cheers 1