Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills lost tonight because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

Same as previous weeks, how did your actions affect the outcome, what did you do differently that harmed the team?  I'll start....

First game this season I got to watch on my big TV.  Previously (except for the home opener which I was at the stadium) I either did not see the game, or I watched it on my second monitor while I did some stuff for work.  So I'm sorry, I'm partially to blame for the loss. 

• Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Happy Birthday! 🎂 

Thank you! McD owes me an autograph for my salute to service Josh Allen jersey my wife gave me today after that game lol

• Like 2

TtownBillsFan

Because I was not wearing my jersey, because I was having to fight for the future of my GF's kids, making sure they were going to live here, instead of with they're bad-father person, who was clearly the fan of whatever bad-team that we don't like. 🙂

• Like 1

Because I believed Josh not only was going to get the first, but score the game-winning TD.

Edited by Mahoney
  • Like 1

TtownBillsFan
11 minutes ago, Mahoney said:

Because I believed Josh not only was going to get the first, but score the game-winning TD.

GAY!

Of course, because of all of those reasons, but, also, GAY! 😛

TtownBillsFan
Just now, TtownBillsFan said:

GAY!

Of course, because of all of those reasons, but, also, GAY! 😛

Oh, and, FYI, I am THE GAY, according to all of my friends.  Argue with that, at your peril.  I may be gay now, or tomorrow, or whenever.  Don't doubt when I'm feeling gay!  "I" don't even know when!