Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Immigration

Foxx

I swear to gosh Pete is Hopeless. With the alint of time the person is at the key card and online dedicating time to a message board I've not seen that dedication since then.

Seriously, since Friday this person hasn't spent more than 15 minutes away from any thread. It's concerning. This is the type who needs to be on a watch list. Maybe even the Marlon Brando Look Alikes National Association.

Fansince88
1 minute ago, Boyst said:

I swear to gosh Pete is Hopeless. With the alint of time the person is at the key card and online dedicating time to a message board I've not seen that dedication since then.

Seriously, since Friday this person hasn't spent more than 15 minutes away from any thread. It's concerning. This is the type who needs to be on a watch list. Maybe even the Marlon Brando Look Alikes National Association.

Hapless Hopeless?

CarpetCrawler
2 hours ago, Pete said:

Yes the stuff is easy to do especially if you have done it before. I just like to warn people about how the stuff is oversold and bs in the marketing. People think they got a waterproof floor and are shocked when they find out technically it’s not. 

it’s funny, the stuff is so easy to do I started getting on the stores because plank installers get paid more than carpet installers. Even tho I did do plank stores gave me carpet work 25-1 easily. Once they find out you are good at carpet especially residential carpet that’s all you get. So I started telling them that planks are do it yourself stuff. I told them I didn’t consider their plank installers professional floor installers, why were they getting more than carpet installers? So I told them to install the carpet themselves. My back went not long after anyway. 

If I get stuck, how about a free room and board in the Adirondacks for a few days?

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

He needs a friend.  Maybe he should drop the soap.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

If I get stuck, how about a free room and board in the Adirondacks for a few days?

Sounds like fun! I used to go up there on Labor Day weekends mainly to lake placid. But we haven’t been there in about 20 years. 

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

I am a bot. Very easy to spy on everyone that way. Never trust a bot!

42 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You’ll miss me when I’m gone. No seriously. I got one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel.

2 hours ago, Boyst said:

Since I can feel the love and genuine concern for my well being, in the part of the country we live in it has been raining around the clock all weekend. My plans for the weekend were yard work. That was out the window. Most of what is on tv is boring so I sat here half watching tv and half playing on my phone. Easy to check in on here and other places I visit.  anyone really use a computer anymore? 

but come on you can admit it, I made your life exciting this weekend. You checked in on here twice as much as you normally do didn’t you? It’s helping whoever owns this board with clicks and views for advertising money. 💰 

Fansince88
7 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Wait, you are in the Adirondacks? Which area? Could be close to me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Hapless Hopeless?

yes lol 

she changed her name after being burned out mod'ing

8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

he doesn't seem like a soap and bar guy. he likely uses dove bodywash and a loofa.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

I am a bot. Very easy to spy on everyone that way. Never trust a bot!

BOTs are at least programmed to engage in something useful which is 99% adult content. you, clearly, are not that as your content rivals that of a small child who uses crayons to explore the orifices of itself.

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Since I can feel the love and genuine concern for my well being, in the part of the country we live in it has been raining around the clock all weekend. My plans for the weekend were yard work. That was out the window. Most of what is on tv is boring so I sat here half watching tv and half playing on my phone. Easy to check in on here and other places I visit.  anyone really use a computer anymore? 

but come on you can admit it, I made your life exciting this weekend. You checked in on here twice as much as you normally do didn’t you? It’s helping whoever owns this board with clicks and views for advertising money. 💰 

no. but more importantly you just made the biggest mistake possible. never start a land war with a chinamen in cicily when death is on the line.

45 minutes ago, Boyst said:

no. but more importantly you just made the biggest mistake possible. never start a land war with a chinamen in cicily when death is on the line.

Ha ha 😂 🤣image.png.86967c254e3d67b11d0e87e62e0b8558.png

start a war? You obviously think too much of yourself and take yourself way too seriously!

You have a great day and a great week!

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Ha ha 😂 🤣image.png.86967c254e3d67b11d0e87e62e0b8558.png

start a war? You obviously think too much of yourself and take yourself way too seriously!

You have a great day and a great week!

i don't think too much of myself. i don't use that term think. honey, i know. you think i'm a magician doing like magic 'n shit?

1 hour ago, Boyst said:

i don't think too much of myself. i don't use that term think. honey, i know. you think i'm a magician doing like magic 'n shit?

Whatever you say sister. I’m good with it. I’m sure there is someone who cares? I know I don’t, but keep searching.

Edited by Pete

55 minutes ago, Pete said:

Whatever you say sister. I’m good with it. I’m sure there is someone who cares? I know I don’t, but keep searching.

you cared. you replied.

Funny Troll GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Boyst said:

you cared. you replied.

Funny Troll GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Not for long. As fun as this has been it has run its course.

25 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not for long. As fun as this has been it has run its course.

y̶̹͚͍̙̩͚͙̦̪̆̃̃͌̉́̑͂͑ǫ̶̯̦͎̙̮͚͈̺͖̦̙͕̼͈͗͌͂̃̓̀̋͗̏̆̑͂̽̕͘͜͜ų̶̢͔͖͙̼͎̟͙̀ͅ ̸̳̺̦͗̒̀͠f̷̳̍́̈́̆͂́̆̀̔͛͛͆̚͝͝ą̷̢̢̭͓̞̹̠̦͓̠̲͎͍̬̊͜i̴̧̗̭̯̺̘͙̺̠̥̤̖̓̓͊̔͜ḷ̵́͐͆̾̾̍͘ḛ̴̃̃̔͠͝d̷̨͖̱̯̪̦̳̞̰̲͈̫̱̮̈͂̈͜.̴̻̮͉̱̺̹͖̺͈̏̐̅͐̏̅̑͝ ̶̛̗̞͓̻̂̈́͗̐̓͋͋͋̆͌̑̈́̽̆̕͠ỵ̶̧͇͖̥̼̮͓̈́̈ͅō̴͎̦̮̹̰͂̒̊͗̾͛̈̏̊̕͝͠͝ͅǘ̴̜̹̠̼̘̠̦̳̤̫͓̭͚̱̝̈́̾́̍͛̈́̓̀̕͘͝ ̷̛̛͙̣̝̺̙̉͗͑͌́̈̂̓̊̂̂̒͑̕a̶̜̤̱̪͗̀̒̄̃͌̆̀̉͑̅̀̋̃͜͝͝ṟ̸͂̍͛͊̾̉͆͘ę̸̢̱͉̭̼̟̩͚̪̲̺̻̦̻̓̈́̿̅̿̒̍̉̌͘͝͠͝ͅ ̶̨̮̹̮̤͉̦̜̗͇̒̓̀͒͠n̷̪̟̪̗͚͉̩̂̃̽̒̓̿͊̾̚ȍ̸̧̨̞̣͈̳̫̫̝̦̦̩̱̩͓̺̮̔̏͐̿́̓̽̓͘̕͝t̸̡̥̺͔̮̥͉̗͖̠͋͑͜ͅͅ ̵̛͇͇̮̌͜ơ̵̢̫̝̥̳̯̭̻̠̐̔̓̿̓̐̀̚͘͜r̸̨̨̢̢͕̯͓͉̬̬̯̣̗̥͔̘̃͋̐̌̉̆̉̕͠͝i̷̛̱̱̟͙̞͉̹̤͇̱͍̩̮̥̤̿̏͐̍̌̈́̈̇̕͝ͅͅg̶̡̰͚͙̠̠̲̙̫̳̥͖̠̻͌̄͐͑͌̉̀̂͜ͅi̶̙͍̜̭͈̠̙͓͈̹͆͆̃͜n̶̢̳̗̬̰̟̺̞̱̼̯͎̳̹̞̐͊̂͆̇̆̓̾͆̑̓̆̚͝ͅá̶̛̤̈̂͂̋͋̅̓͆̈̏̈́̚͝l̶̨̧̡̖̳͙̦̖̯̗͇̪̀̾̑̾͂̈́́͂͝ ̷̹͖̯̞͖̥͉̭͉̞̅̒̃͊̑͐̇̀̔̇̊͘o̴̮̮͚̺̅͂̈́̈̂ͅr̴̠̉͝ ̷̡̛̣̹͕͉̀́͂̂̐͆͊̾͠͝͝à̸̢̡̧̫̮̳̘͙̠͛̈͊̅m̵̛͔͉̫̜͙̫̦̫͒̌̀̎̚͝ṹ̸̢̖̠̳̺͈͔̞̥̤̳̓̂̅̓͐̀̈́͛̓͗̎͝s̶̖̗̣̝͊̇į̷̞͉̤̘̥̞͓̗͓̱̰̞̞̩̺̖͆̿̃̿̂͋̓́̓̓̀͋̂͘͝ń̶̡̳̮͙̯̘͙̱̣͖̰̻͎̬̇̌̆͐̈́̀̚͝ͅĝ̴̛̛͔̞̺̀̍͆̈́̑̃͐̈́̊.̶̢̡̻͋́̆̍́͛́̒̊͑̈́̌̈́͆̚͠͝

• O Rly 1