Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Henry Ruggs III Involved in Fatal Car Crash.

B-Man

7 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

All of this made worse by the media report that the Raiders have a ride program. 

The arrogance of these people.  A woman and her dog burned until they were dead for literally no reason. 

I "believe" that the NFL provides ride programs for ALL teams.......

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

He was approaching an intersection, too.  At 150mph.

Complete dipshit.  Hope he gets the max.

</snip>

He “slowed” to 127 mph before slamming into the back of Tintor’s Toyota, the report states. The impact pushed the Toyota, which burst into flames, more than 570 feet before it came to a rest near the intersection of Spring Valley Parkway, the report states.

Ruggs’ Corvette traveled nearly 520 feet before stopping near a block wall separating a neighborhood from busy Rainbow Boulevard.

At least three bystanders stopped to help.

Among them was Alexander Hart, a security guard for a nearby condominium community, according to the report. After hearing the crash, he got into his security vehicle and drove to the scene.

When he arrived, the report states, he heard screams coming from the Toyota. The driver was still alive, he told police.

But he couldn’t pull her out, he said, because she was pinned inside the SUV.

The Toyota “was soon overcome with smoke and heat from flames,” and Hart had to back away, according to the report. Tintor’s dog, who was in the back seat, also died.

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Sad 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's lucky I'm not the judge.   

Out on $100k bail and close electronic monitoring.

I'm thinking any one of us would have made bail conditions much, much more rigorous.

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

</snip>

He “slowed” to 127 mph before slamming into the back of Tintor’s Toyota, the report states. The impact pushed the Toyota, which burst into flames, more than 570 feet before it came to a rest near the intersection of Spring Valley Parkway, the report states.

Ruggs’ Corvette traveled nearly 520 feet before stopping near a block wall separating a neighborhood from busy Rainbow Boulevard.

Among them was Alexander Hart, a security guard for a nearby condominium community, according to the report. After hearing the crash, he got into his security vehicle and drove to the scene.

When he arrived, the report states, he heard screams coming from the Toyota. The driver was still alive, he told police.

The Toyota “was soon overcome with smoke and heat from flames,” and Hart had to back away, according to the report. Tintor’s dog, who was in the back seat, also died.

</snip>

My dad used to have a tow service.   Let's just say that I've seen some things. 

What that women went through in her final moments...

I hope that &#%$er dies is a cell.

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
On 11/2/2021 at 5:44 PM, Alaska Darin said:

$16M+ contract and an almost $10M signing bonus.  Can't call for a ride.

Throw the book at him.  Under the &#%$ing jail.

The Raiders offer their players a concierge ride service at all times. It didn’t even need to be someone under Ruggs employ.

He simply chose not to use it.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

Derek Carr flies up the power rankings for humans, as far as I'm concerned.

Make no mistake; Ruggs deserves to go away for a ridiculously long time, but what Carr is doing is bold and honest and we'd be a lot better off as a species if people would follow his lead in moments like this.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

He's lucky I'm not the judge.   

Or that girl's father.   This mother&#%$er would either be going to jail for a long time or looking at capital punishment.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

i cant think of a more horrific thing…for her, for the security guard. I get sick thinking about it.

The fact that this kind of garbage happens every night is important to remember.. it’s national  news cuz a football player is involved, but this senseless crap happens all. the. damn. time. And it needs to stop. 

/soapbox

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

The TMZ post-crash video just released is not good........not good at all.

Given the swiftness of the Raiders' decision to end their relationship with him, it's pretty predictable.

Just look at how much the Fish were willing to do for Watson...the compare.

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Derek Carr flies up the power rankings for humans, as far as I'm concerned.

Make no mistake; Ruggs deserves to go away for a ridiculously long time, but what Carr is doing is bold and honest and we'd be a lot better off as a species if people would follow his lead in moments like this.

He's gonna end up getting more love than he ever wanted.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

The TMZ post-crash video just released is not good........not good at all.

About what I would have expected.  Ruggs dazed and unconscious, his girlfriend hysterical, burning car.

If anything, I'd say it plays well for Ruggs.  In as much as he's aware at all (not much, he's out of it), he knows he &#%$ed up, and he's expressing remorse.  That'd play decently to a jury (though personally, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was only expressing remorse about his car.)

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

About what I would have expected.  Ruggs dazed and unconscious, his girlfriend hysterical, burning car.

If anything, I'd say it plays well for Ruggs.  In as much as he's aware at all (not much, he's out of it), he knows he &#%$ed up, and he's expressing remorse.  That'd play decently to a jury (though personally, I wouldn't be too surprised if he was only expressing remorse about his car.)

Not sure anything would play well with a jury with a woman and her dog burning alive in a vehicle, but i guess ya never know

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Not sure anything would play well with a jury with a woman and her dog burning alive in a vehicle, but i guess ya never know

"Play well" in this case is the difference between 20 years and 5 years, I would think.