Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 9

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Robs House said:

2015. We had EJ Manwell, Tie rod Taylor, and Josh Johnson on the roster. Whaley had a particular vision for the QB position.

The guy who was third string behind Manuel and Taylor is now in for the Jets?

I almost feel sorry for Jets fans.  Almost.  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

This reminds me of that game against the 49ers back in 2012 when they had over 300 yds both passing and running.

Edited by Robs House

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

As I said to my wife the first night of our honeymoon..."It was fun while it lasted."

This was my thinking in the survivor pool.....the Jets and White seemed like perfect candidates for a regression to the mean.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

This was my thinking in the survivor pool.....the Jets and White seemed like perfect candidates for a regression to the mean.

This is mean alright….to Jets fans.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Zach Wilson looks like he's waiting for his mother to remind him it's past his curfew and it's time to come home.

I think his mom is with Koko... :classic_ninja:

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Wtf is Aikman talking about? The only thing about “high point” that is offensive is the fact that they seem to be the drive-by handgun of choice

That and if you’re really nitpicky it’s almost never technically accurate as it’s used in football. The ball has already reached its apex and is dropping 99.99999% of the time by the time it gets to the receiver in those jump ball situations. 

• Like 2

Colts don't worry me even a little bit. If your defense surrenders 23 points to the Jets with their third QB under center, it's a safe bet that it's not too good. In fact, the vaunted colts defense has surrendered 25+ points in 6 of their 9 games. I fully expect the Bills to hang 30 on them in a few weeks.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

So, ummm, this just in: Jets can't stop the run.

Maybe we can use next weekend to get our running game on track and give our O-line some confidence.

Bills rooting interests are pretty obvious this week, lot of NFC v. AFC games to pull for the NFC.

Giants @ Raiders, go Giants

Panthers @ Patriots, Duh

Cowboys @ Broncos, Cowboys probably, but who cares.

Vikings @ Ravens, doubt it, but go Vikings

Texans @ Dolphins, go Texans. I want the dolphins to crater and end up donating a top 3 pick to the Eagles

Chargers @ Eagles, go Eagles

Packers @ Chiefs, go Packers... Imagine if Jordan Love goes into Arrowhead and beats Mahomes? It's too good to wish for. 

Falcons @ Saints, doesn't really matter. Saints winning a couple before we blow them out on turkey day will look better for us. 

Browns @ Bengals, probably Browns? I don't know... on the one hand, parity among the top teams in the AFC is better, on the other hand, I'd rather the Bengals win the North over the Ravens just in case we end up on the road at all... 

Cardinals @ 49ers, Go 9ers. Screw the Cardinals, and lower the Dolphins pick (they own the 49ers pick)

Titans @ Rams, obvious

Bears @ Steelers, again, obvious

• Like 1