Jump to content

Is Cody Ford cut yet?


Joe
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Ann said:


Who plays in his place? Some might emotionally say "no one" would be better, buuuuutttt....

 

Bates.

 

Any road cone would be as effective.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ann said:


Who plays in his place? Some might emotionally say "no one" would be better, buuuuutttt....

he basically moves out of the way, chasing a double team, giving defenders a free path

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Joe said:

 

Bates.

 

Any road cone would be as effective.

 

 

 

MozJPEG USATSI_17116179.jpg

© Melina Myers-USA TODAY Sports

 

The lighting in this photo seems to shine directly upon Cody.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Koko said:

Could they just put up a velvet rope in place of Ford? At least it would be in a defender's way for a moment longer than Cody.


I hear some of those barricades from Astroworld might be available?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:


I hear some of those barricades from Astroworld might be available?

 

If this post were at ATOP you'd be banned for life. Let's not make fun of a crush event.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Face it, it wasn't just Ford though he had his moments, Williams was a turnstile out there. Maybe if Brown isn't back they should try switching those 2? Williams was doing average at guard, and Ford couldn't do any worse than Williams did at tackle. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

 

If this post were at ATOP you'd be banned for life. Let's not make fun of a crush event.

I was making fun of the idiots that crashed through the barricades to get into the event. Watch the videos and tell me where i should feel bad for those people. I wasnt referring to innocent people that were crushed to death. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ann said:


Who plays in his place? Some might emotionally say "no one" would be better, buuuuutttt....


The first name which came to mind is Lamp. Not sure if he’s signed elsewhere or not. Obviously OL is a huge off-season need. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I was making fun of the idiots that crashed through the barricades to get into the event. Watch the videos and tell me where i should feel bad for those people. I wasnt referring to innocent people that were crushed to death. 

 I hear ya....you're a good transfer from ATOP. Moron's gonna moron. But a 14 year old (like my kid) is dead because of this. Hard to separate.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:


The first name which came to mind is Lamp. Not sure if he’s signed elsewhere or not. Obviously OL is a huge off-season need. 

 

His ankle injury came at the worst possible time in August.  Bills had to cut him with an injury designation, meaning he couldn't sign with the Bills until week 10 or so.  He's healthy & signed with Saints. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Bobby Hart started at tackle for the 7-1 Rams yesterday.

 

Ford is bad, but it can get worse.

 

Actually, he started for the Titans, and was just as bad as any Bills lineman yesterday. If he wasn't called for holding, he was playing matador for Aaron Donald the Bull. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

 I hear ya....you're a good transfer from ATOP. Moron's gonna moron. But a 14 year old (like my kid) is dead because of this. Hard to separate.

Yeah i got it..prob too soon. Didn’t mean to offend. Apologies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines