Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Is Cody Ford cut yet?

Joe

1 hour ago, Joe said:

If not, why not?

Who plays in his place? Some might emotionally say "no one" would be better, buuuuutttt....

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Who plays in his place? Some might emotionally say "no one" would be better, buuuuutttt....

Bates.

Any road cone would be as effective.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

he basically moves out of the way, chasing a double team, giving defenders a free path

49 minutes ago, Joe said:

Bates.

Any road cone would be as effective.

MozJPEG USATSI_17116179.jpg

© Melina Myers-USA TODAY Sports

The lighting in this photo seems to shine directly upon Cody.

23 minutes ago, Koko said:

Could they just put up a velvet rope in place of Ford? At least it would be in a defender's way for a moment longer than Cody.

I hear some of those barricades from Astroworld might be available?

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I hear some of those barricades from Astroworld might be available?

If this post were at ATOP you'd be banned for life. Let's not make fun of a crush event.

• Like 1

Face it, it wasn't just Ford though he had his moments, Williams was a turnstile out there. Maybe if Brown isn't back they should try switching those 2? Williams was doing average at guard, and Ford couldn't do any worse than Williams did at tackle. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

If this post were at ATOP you'd be banned for life. Let's not make fun of a crush event.

I was making fun of the idiots that crashed through the barricades to get into the event. Watch the videos and tell me where i should feel bad for those people. I wasnt referring to innocent people that were crushed to death. 

5 hours ago, Ann said:

The first name which came to mind is Lamp. Not sure if he’s signed elsewhere or not. Obviously OL is a huge off-season need. 

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I was making fun of the idiots that crashed through the barricades to get into the event. Watch the videos and tell me where i should feel bad for those people. I wasnt referring to innocent people that were crushed to death. 

I hear ya....you're a good transfer from ATOP. Moron's gonna moron. But a 14 year old (like my kid) is dead because of this. Hard to separate.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Arm of Harm said:

The first name which came to mind is Lamp. Not sure if he’s signed elsewhere or not. Obviously OL is a huge off-season need. 

His ankle injury came at the worst possible time in August.  Bills had to cut him with an injury designation, meaning he couldn't sign with the Bills until week 10 or so.  He's healthy & signed with Saints. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

Bobby Hart started at tackle for the 7-1 Rams yesterday.

Ford is bad, but it can get worse.

Actually, he started for the Titans, and was just as bad as any Bills lineman yesterday. If he wasn't called for holding, he was playing matador for Aaron Donald the Bull. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I hear ya....you're a good transfer from ATOP. Moron's gonna moron. But a 14 year old (like my kid) is dead because of this. Hard to separate.

Yeah i got it..prob too soon. Didn’t mean to offend. Apologies.

• Like 1