Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Saints Week 12 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

His first redzone turnover ever. 

That's on the line.  That was shit blocking.

• Like 4

Just now, devnull said:

Bad Josh:classic_angry:

His hand was wacked.  I want to know how the defender could punch him in the head (accidently) and not have that called?

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Not Allen's fault.  Williams got beat

I said before, let's try swapping Williams and Ford. Williams played a lot better at guard and Ford can't do worse at tackle

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

Seems our offense has been pretty anemic since Daboll grandparents passed.

I don’t know, I thought they moved the ball nicely. 
Bad Josh throw on first int. 

Josh got hit while throwing on second int. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Really starting to not like Dabolls offense at all

We were blowing the doors off of teams at the end of last season.  It would seem that the OLine regressed drastically.  No offense will function with the OLine we are fielding.

Just now, snafu said:

I don’t know, I thought they moved the ball nicely. 
Bad Josh throw on first int. 

Josh got hit while throwing on second int. 

I agree. I think we looked pretty good out there. The Saints D isn't bad.

• Cheers 1

I said before, let's try swapping Williams and Ford. Williams played a lot better at guard and Ford can't do worse at tackle

Ford started off at RT, he was drafted for that position.  He failed even worse on the edge, doesn't have the footwork for it.  Williams got beat on that last INT, not Ford, and I'm not a Ford fan.  I don't think he belongs on an NFL roster.

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

Ford started off at RT, he was drafted for that position.  He failed even worse on the edge, doesn't have the footwork for it.  Williams got beat on that last INT, not Ford, and I'm not a Ford fan.  I don't think he belongs on an NFL roster.

My point is, we blew up 2 positions by moving Williams outside, and he sucks there too. Leave him at guard where he did much better and only f*** one position over until Mongo and Brown get back

My point is, we blew up 2 positions by moving Williams outside, and he sucks there too. Leave him at guard where he did much better and only f*** one position over until Mongo and Brown get back

That's the lynch pin of the OLine...Spencer Brown.  Having him out is clearly a disaster and prevents Ford from doing what he does best - warming the bench.  Beane and McD made the decision to bring last year's OLine back and were fortunate that Brown developed quickly to somewhat close a gaping wound.