Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 13 Game Day Thread

Ann

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

We do.  I wish he were on the field in place of Onalim.

If Klein wasn't on the covid list, do you think he would be at MLB?  I don't, McD and Frazier are committed to Edmunds

My cat is sitting in front of the TV, watching the game.  He just smacked Belichick in the back of the head.

Good boy.

Tell him to get McDummy (ours, not yours).

Edited by Aloyouis

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To quote a friend: "What I take from the first half is that the Patriots are really smart and well coached, and know Jones sucks." :classic_laugh:

They know asking their rookie QB to throw in these conditions is bad for his development, and unnecessary.  It's the smart thing to do.

And he sucks.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Core Four said:

If Klein wasn't on the covid list, do you think he would be at MLB?  I don't, McD and Frazier are committed to Edmunds

Of course.

Doesn't make what I said wrong.

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

Bills are self inflicted wounds away from being in total control. Two brutal drops and a terrible fumble. That’s the difference. 

Well, NE turned it over, too. They got their TD on a fumble, the Bills got their TD on that ST turnover.

But the drops... oy.

Of course.

Doesn't make what I said wrong.

You're right.  McD and Frazier have to see Edmunds' lack of instinct.  Do they just ignore it because of his physical size and how it theoretically fits into their nickel scheme?  Just wondering out loud.

1 minute ago, Robs House said:

We need at least one mauler on the O-line. We've got good players, but no one who can dominate at the point of contact.

That would start at the center position.  Morse is mismatched against the larger DTs.

• Like 1

Just now, Ann said:

Well, NE turned it over, too. They got their TD on a fumble, the Bills got their TD on that ST turnover.

But the drops... oy.

Yes. Those drops are difference makers. I want to see some Cole Beasley plays. 

• Like 3

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Yes. Those drops are difference makers. I want to see some Cole Beasley plays. 

he made a great catch on the sideline, but it got called back by the Brown hold.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

You're right.  McD and Frazier have to see Edmunds' lack of instinct.  Do they just ignore it because of his physical size and how it theoretically fits into their nickel scheme?  Just wondering out loud.

Is Edmunds the Rasmus Ristolainen of the Bills?

Edited by Dubs
  • Sad 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, Robs House said:

We need at least one mauler on the O-line. We've got good players, but no one who can dominate at the point of contact.

Spencer Brown is that guy, but I get what you’re saying and am still pining away after Wyatt Teller.

• Like 1