Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Week 13 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin

I think that's the first time this millennium I've seen a personal foul called on the Pats.

And it was a bullshit call.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Aloyouis said:

That was a 100% BS call

Enjoy the refs

About time.  You all enjoyed them for 20 years of favorable calls.  If someone farted near Brady...unsportsman like penalty.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

The funny thing about that PF was that it was first a terrible call on the spot. Allen didn’t step out. But because he didn’t step out it was also a horrible PF call. 

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I think we’re going to see McDaniels open things up somewhat this half.

What is the actual rule on that personal foul call? I know the announcers are focusing on the fact that Josh hadn’t stepped out yet, but does it not matter that the defender’s foot was down out of bounds when he made contact?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Dubs said:

The funny thing about that PF was that it was first a terrible call on the spot. Allen didn’t step out. But because he didn’t step out it was also a horrible PF call. 

In any other season that would be "Holy shit, that's the worst call I've seen this week!"

Not even close this season.

• Like 2

Just now, Dubs said:

So, that's what it feels like to be a *Patriots fan, huh?

Just now, Chandemonium said:

What is the actual rule on that personal foul call? I know the announcers are focusing on the fact that Josh hadn’t stepped out yet, but does it not matter that the defender’s foot was down out of bounds when he made contact?

I believe that is the call

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

So, that's what it feels like to be a *Patriots fan, huh?

“Just give it to ‘em!”

• Like 1