Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 7: Bills @ Jets - Currently Scheduled for Sunday 10/25 at 1PM Eastern

Ann

Rumor has it Darnold is expected to start. 

Does the game plan really change that much either way? It seems to me Flacco and Darnold have similar styles.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Rumor has it Darnold is expected to start. 

Does the game plan really change that much either way? It seems to me Flacco and Darnold have similar styles.

Flacco is a statue. Darnold has sneaky athleticism and QB's with any mobility at all have caused problems for this D.

17 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Flacco is a statue. Darnold has sneaky athleticism and QB's with any mobility at all have caused problems for this D.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched Flacco in years, but I recall he used to run reasonably well for a guy of his build. Has he slowed down in his old age?

1 minute ago, Robs House said:

I'll be honest, I haven't watched Flacco in years, but I recall he used to run reasonably well for a guy of his build. Has he slowed down in his old age?

I think the Kiko head shot effectively killed his mobility. He doesn't really move anymore.

Edited by LB3

Let's hope Jets still suck 

Five Bills ruled out vs. Jets

WR John Brown, CB Josh Norman, G Cody Ford, TE Dawson Knox and LB Tyrel Dodson all out on Sunday

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Let's hope Jets still suck 

Five Bills ruled out vs. Jets

WR John Brown, CB Josh Norman, G Cody Ford, TE Dawson Knox and LB Tyrel Dodson all out on Sunday

White and Milano questionable.  This game could be a pick em at this point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outside of Becton who looks like a perennial All Pro, our O is better everywhere. Their O is bad. We can overcome injuries now unlike in the past. Gabriel Davis will have a huge game with the Jets doubling Diggs. Singletary and Moss will both get it going. Their team hates their coach. Unless the Spain situation is bigger than we know, our team still plays for the coach and each other.

Bills 99

Jets 3

Edited by LB3