Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 7: Bills @ Jets - Currently Scheduled for Sunday 10/25 at 1PM Eastern

Ann

31 minutes ago, Joe said:

If Ed's the best DL on the team, we're true and rightly &#%$ed.

He's by far the best DL, but with the JAGs around him, it's very easy for the DCs to take him out the game.  He's totally misused as a 1T, but that's because Frazier doesn't have many other options because Beane thought Butler & Phillips would answer the bell.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GG1 said:

He's by far the best DL, but with the JAGs around him, it's very easy for the DCs to take him out the game.  He's totally misused as a 1T, but that's because Frazier doesn't have many other options because Beane thought Butler & Phillips would answer the bell.

My point here man was over there you've go people legitimately believing the tanking 0-6 jets are A BETTER TEAM.

That's asinine. Even injured, the bills are far more talented.

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

My point here man was over there you've go people legitimately believing the tanking 0-6 jets are A BETTER TEAM.

That's asinine. Even injured, the bills are far more talented.

Stop with the hysterics.  Nobody is saying that.  People are pointing out that the game may be closer than a double digit point spread would indicate.   Until this defense can show that it can stop a runny nose and we get the injuries in check, this team has a lot of questions surrounding it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, GG1 said:

Stop with the hysterics.  Nobody is saying that.  People are pointing out that the game may be closer than a double digit point spread would indicate.   Until this defense can show that it can stop a runny nose and we get the injuries in check, this team has a lot of questions surrounding it.

Hysterics. You're funny.

Anyone picking the Jets to win this game likely has an extra chromosome

Edited by Joe

15 hours ago, Joe said:

Hysterics. You're funny.

Anyone picking the Jets to win this game likely has an extra chromosome

We're Bills fans.  LOL.  We've all developed SBS (shaken Bills syndrome) over the years.  I'm picking the Bills but wouldn't be surprised if we lose given we could be missing our top 3 cb's and top linebacker, our #2 WR, our #1 TE, and the best two OG's currently on the roster (Ford, Feliciano).  I still think we pull out the victory but the game will pry take another year off my life.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We're Bills fans.  LOL.  We've all developed SBS (shaken Bills syndrome) over the years.  I'm picking the Bills but wouldn't be surprised if we lose given we could be missing our top 3 cb's and top linebacker, our #2 WR, our #1 TE, and the best two OG's currently on the roster (Ford, Feliciano).  I still think we pull out the victory but the game will pry take another year off my life.

No Jamieson Crowder today means the jets are even more gimp on offense than we are on defense.