Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official ‘Other Games’ Thread - Week - 14

Foxx

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I wonder if anyone is going to ask the Steelers if they are embarrassed.

Tomlin could fly Sullivan in to piss his players off.

• Love 1

Washington head coach Ron Rivera’s ‘fiery’ response to Mike McCarthy’s Cowboys win guarantee

Washington Football Team head coach Ron Rivera responded to Dallas Cowboys head coach Mike McCarthy’s recent statement regarding their teams’ upcoming match. McCarthy spoke in a press conference and guaranteed a win for his Cowboys team, but Rivera believes otherwise.

Have the Chiefs and Vegas on CBS and WTF and the Cowgirls on Fox at 1 today. Which one to focus on? Probably do a lot of switching until one develops into the better watch.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Lol five seconds in, this one's over

It's amazing what one guy (Gordon) and a few tweaks (moving Jones back inside) did for that defense.

Lamar just injured on a low hit.  I don’t think there was a flag.  If we do the same to Brady later the ref will give the offending player a lethal injection.

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lamar just injured on a low hit.  I don’t think there was a flag.  If we do the same to Brady later the ref will give the offending player a lethal injection.

Low and late, IMO.

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

Chiefs rounding into shape. They're ACTUALLY good.

I have a terrible feeling that the Bucs/Bills game is gonna go similar to the Next Natives to be Cancelled / Raiders game