Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Carolina: Week 15 Game Day Thread

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Why do we have to challenge 12 men on the field?

They didn't challenge it.  It's a reviewable play, instituted from the booth.  Which seems even stranger to me.

This drive feels like it features more penalties than recorded plays.  Officiating in this league is so badly broken.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Core Four said:

He's getting there.  Still a little rough, but shows promise.

Wanted to ask you why you think they drafted Basham with no intention to ever play him

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They didn't challenge it.  It's a reviewable play, instituted from the booth.  Which seems even stranger to me.

This drive feels like it features more penalties than recorded plays.  Officiating in this league is so badly broken.

Thanks for the clarification. Thought we challenged it.

Josh. There’s 8 seconds left. Take the snap, one step drop, if nothing is open, launch it through the fans. He’s got to learn these basics (as awesome as he is)

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

3 minutes ago, Core Four said:

I'm starting to appreciate Dawkins at LT more.  Spencer Brown isn't a LT.

But I like Spencer too. Remember he didn't play last year and is raw as hell, but the kid has a huge heart for the game and I suspect is going to quickly become the heart of this offensive line

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Just now, Joe said:

Wanted to ask you why you think they drafted Basham with no intention to ever play him

Great question.  It makes no sense drafting him in the second round then not play him consistently.  Addison and Hughes are not the future and probably shouldn't be getting more playing time than Basham at this point, and not like either is doing anything that is making a difference.  Probably Frazier over thinking and micro managing a potential advantage, which is pointless.  Play your high draft picks if your vets aren't showing anything special.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cinga said:

But I like Spencer too. Remember he didn't play last year and is raw as hell, but the kid has a huge heart for the game and I suspect is going to quickly become the heart of this offensive line

I like Spencer, just not at LT.  He's a better RT, but I understand the lineup given the circumstances.  

• Like 1

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Hey, its the first 17-8 score at halftime in NFL history, at least..

Is that considered scorigami jr.?

• Haha 2

The Guy In Pants
2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Fox clowns with a hard time coming up with good things to say.

I agree with them. We struggle to win. Very unstable team right now