Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Carolina: Week 15 Game Day Thread

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

no 

they wouldn't

That’s a dopey thing to say. He doesn’t play the same position as anyone else on the roster other than Star.

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That’s a dopey thing to say. He doesn’t play the same position as anyone else on the roster other than Star.

what are Starr's snap %

3 minutes ago, Joe said:

No I'm not unfamiliar.

But if you're looking for exceptions, sure. Good job there.

Do you think the rush defense up the middle of the line has been a problem?  Is so, a good 1T DT is a good start in shutting that down.  Star has been underwhelming in that duty.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

Do you think the rush defense up the middle of the line has been a problem?  Is so, a good 1T DT is a good start in shutting that down.  Star has been underwhelming in that duty.

Honestly, I'm more concerned by the inconsistency and sometimes downright ineptitude with the offense.

Run defense is maybe third on my priority.

If you blow people out, the run doesn't matter.

• Like 2

Just now, Joe said:

Honestly, I'm more concerned by the inconsistency and sometimes downright ineptitude with the offense.

I tend to agree with this take, at this point

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

what are Starr's snap %

Starr doesn’t play on passing downs, so the raw number isn’t really relevant.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I 100% agree with this. If you can score 30 a game, teams stop running the ball. 

to be fair, I actually think that was the plan going into the year. They thought they’d be in track meets all year so they wanted to get more athletic, rotating line play. 

offense has completely shit the bed, IMHO, that’s been the entire issue with this year. 

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

what are Starr's snap %

Usually 53-60%.  He plays the most snaps at the 1T spot than any other DT they have at the 1T rotation.