Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Atlanta: Week 17 Game Week Thread

Ann

Last week means nothing without a win this week. The Bills are heavily favored, but they have not exactly been spectacular at home.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Last week means nothing without a win this week. The Bills are heavily favored, but they have not exactly been spectacular at home.

Hopefully, McDermott has been in everybody's ear starting yesterday morning about emotional letdowns among other things.  That it is win and in.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Is it Sunday yet?

I've watched the Patriot game on rewind twice already. Will probably watch it 5 more times before Sunday. :baby:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I've watched the Patriot game on rewind twice already. Will probably watch it 5 more times before Sunday. :baby:

Only watched it once so far, specifically to key in on Harrison Phillips and Spencer Brown.  Will probably watch it again tonight, for Onalim and Isaiah McKenzie.

And as a side note: if Isaiah McKenzie and Harrison Phillips are ever on the injury report as "day to day" at the same time, I am going to make so many "Schneider" jokes.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Only watched it once so far, specifically to key in on Harrison Phillips and Spencer Brown.  Will probably watch it again tonight, for Onalim and Isaiah McKenzie.

And as a side note: if Isaiah McKenzie and Harrison Phillips are ever on the injury report as "day to day" at the same time, I am going to make so many "Schneider" jokes.

Horrible Harry has come a long way. He was instrumental in what we were able to do last Sunday. He has been playing very well the last month, month and a half. I see why the coaching staff started him over Star, he has been that good.

My next watch will probably focus this next watch on Jackson and the right side of the Oline. I'm thinking Jackson has done an admirable job in place of Tre'.

• Like 3

Just now, johtaf said:

Diggs, Davis, and McKenzie our new starting receivers with Beasley coming off the bench when needed

I'm a big Beasley fan. While I can't be sure, it does seem like he has not been healthy for a good part of the season. If we have to use him sparingly to be fresh for post-season play, with the way McKenzie stepped up Sunday, I'm all for that.

• Cheers 2

Beasley could be battling health issues but I know he’s getting up there in age to. 32 isn’t young for an NFL receiver. But he can come off the bench and contribute for sure

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, johtaf said:

Check this out. Do you guys think E. Sanders is bitching because he was open and Allen didn’t find him?

https://www.instagram.com/thebuffalofanatics/tv/CX9eY3MFRKs/?utm_medium=copy_link

He waved his arms afterwards in a "I was open, too" kinda way. After Sanders dropped an earlier touchdown, it seems Josh just went with the closer target.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, johtaf said:

Check this out. Do you guys think E. Sanders is bitching because he was open and Allen didn’t find him?

https://www.instagram.com/thebuffalofanatics/tv/CX9eY3MFRKs/?utm_medium=copy_link

I dunno. If you do the stop start thing, I don't think Josh was even looking at Sanders when he gave his first shoulder shrug. Hard to tell because Josh drops off the screen just before but he definitely wasn't looking his direction just prior. And his immediate following second shrug looked like he was jawing at Judon who was complaining about who knows what there.