Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official 'Other Games' Thread - Week - 17

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin

Two weeks ago, the Bengals weren't even in the playoffs.  

Now they've clinched the division, and still eligible to be the #1 seed.

The AFC is just weird this season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Two weeks ago, the Bengals weren't even in the playoffs.  

Now they've clinched the division, and still eligible to be the #1 seed.

The AFC is just weird this season.

Cincy is playing like the team to beat right now.

• Like 2

Love Miami getting drilled and now out the playoffs after a week of endless crowing about 7 straight wins (against rookie and/or 3d string QBs).

AFC picture suddenly getting much clearer.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Tampa Bay winning today keeps the pressure on Green Bay to win tonight. Minnesota has played just about every game tough this year.

Will be exciting to see how Minnesota blows this one in the 4Q!

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And at different times this season it's been the Bills, Chiefs, Colts, Titans, Bengals, Patriots, Chargers.  

Parity sucks.  

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

They’re the only matchup that scares me in the AFC field. Indy sort of does, but this team likes revenge games so I think a rematch would go our way. The Chiefs and Titans (or pats) don’t scare me for the same reason as Indy.

But Cinci is capable of winning the whole thing. I’d like to avoid them if we can. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And at different times this season it's been the Bills, Chiefs, Colts, Titans, Bengals, Patriots, Chargers.  

Parity sucks.  

And Cincy has had a couple different times where they had their funk as well. However, they are the hot team at the moment.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They’re the only matchup that scares me in the AFC field. Indy sort of does, but this team likes revenge games so I think a rematch would go our way. The Chiefs and Titans (or pats) don’t scare me for the same reason as Indy.

But Cinci is capable of winning the whole thing. I’d like to avoid them if we can. 

How did Vegas beat the freakin' Colts today? I have to think their Dline was the key. I hope NFLN replays that game this week.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Would be great if the Bills could draw the Raiders/Chargers survivor and then Tennessee.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Really, the only team that scares me is...the Bills.  They can beat anyone, and lose to anyone.

• Like 5
  • Cheers 1

^

In Owens' defense, only one of those guys is a 'diva'.  The other is just full on, bat-schit crazy.

Brown will be dead within five years.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

^

In Owens' defense, only one of those guys is a 'diva'.  The other is just full on, bat-schit crazy.

Brown will be dead within five years.

All kidding aside, I hope Antonio Brown gets help. He appears to need it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

All kidding aside, I hope Antonio Brown gets help. He appears to need it.

Yup....I'm not trying to be flip. Brown needs medical attention before he seriously hurts himself or others.  I don't recall anyone in the NFL being this far off the reservation since Barret Robbins. 

• Like 1